B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting ring B5, as GP said could be Amethyst buuut it's a pit pink for that, I'm actually thinking pink Tourmaline or maybe even a pink sapphire. If you want I could maybe get Barney to have a look at it as he's not far from you, he recently finished his gemology course. :)

It's not diamond, a pink diamond that size would be over $100 000.

From the park of a billion BB's another marble a bowl of noodles and a 44 3p :)
1479604914_a_001.jpg

1479604914_a_002.jpg

1479604914_a_003.jpg

They don't come out of the ground clean like that often around here :)

Another school prefect badge there like BB's silver
The older ones from that school were Angus & coote gold plated or filled badges, I don't mind finding them :)
It was my GF's primary school and she doesn't like prefects :rolleyes:

I try and hide them under a pile of coins :lol:
Last time I joked about finding another her eyes rolled down the street :rolleyes: and no steak dinner :lol:

I thought the same thing this morning, first target was the half penny, I thought gotta be more pd's here easy...... Wasn't so easy, BB's everywhere but no silver..... :/

Had a run at junkville, It has taken a while to cover a small grass area between the main road and the No.1 most hated fast food giant.
1480045238_ssss_001.jpg

1480045239_ssss_002.jpg

Didn't have to dig the copper tube as the edge was sticking out :) nice piece of scrap metal
And look at the lovely nb crystal I usually get the rotten brown ones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's looking like I finally found the key to the HQ Holden buried in the park next to it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh that's where you were digging, I know that spot, have never detected it though. I did the park a few hundred metres back toward the shopping centre though. My mate got a cracker gold ring there first detecting session with his aldi 18k 7.5g, I got hundreds in coins from there too. :D It will replenish though next time there is an event there. That spot is great for the aldi but the CTX hated it with all the deep buried junk there. Sorry for doing your local parks. :8

So that's why I only found one penny :lol: :lol: :lol: The park that was a tip was either that one or the one next to the council
I think theres a HQ Holden burried under it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you find many of those fun fair tokens?
I have found a few goldie patches there just gota wait for the circus to be done for hopefully more :)

Tell me about it GP, I was wondering why there wasn't more there
It's the quick or the dead it turns out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts