My CTX 30/30 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all

Got out with the CTX and had the 17" ML coil on and find these at good depth,

Just need to give them a good clean and post them again, top row penny's and 10 silvers was hoping for another gold sovereign but not to be this time.

Cheers

That's it, i'm hooked and i don't have a relic hunting detector. I think its time to start saving for a 3030. Some great finds you have there Detrack :eek: well done mate.

Got a couple of oldies amongst that lot, will be good to see them all once cleaned up. Pity about no sovereign, guess you can't get them everyday (or any day for me). ;)

Hi all

Been some time since I have posted a relic find , I got out with a few friends yesterday after a invite and the 3 best finds I come up with was two buttons and a shilling.

Looking forward to the ground getting abit softer and the days cooler for a good day hunt.

Cheers

Nice looking shilling Detrack, is that 1856 ?
well found mate ! :D
8) :p :cool:

I commented before and hadn't even looked through all of your find, so I made it a priority and WOW what a great collection.....You're a Sovereign magnet absolutely awesome and on my Bucket List that goes along with the half sovereign...

Thanks for sharing... Cheers GDA - Arthur 8) :D :eek: :Y: :) :|

silver said:
Nice looking shilling Detrack, is that 1856 ?
well found mate ! :D
8) :p :cool:

Yes Silver it's a 1856 .

DUTCHY

yes , still has the eyelet on the back too.

Thanks all for the comment's I never thought I would take on relic hunting but once you start it's hard not to pul. It out of the 4x4 if you see a site that has some age or history to it, started off with a E-Trac which was a very good to start of with and and now the 3030 and not looked back.

Like Gold research it the key to any finds .

Cheers

Hi all

Got out for a day and a half with the 3030 and the 2300 and got silver and little gold , both sites were not that far each other within the GT .

Will be returning to work the area for more of the silver and hopefully abit older one's at that. :Y:

Cheers

Looks like someone was giving it a go in the sixties ,... nice silver catch Detrack !
8) :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool: :rainbow: :party:

Latest posts