NEW RNB Innovations Lithium Ion Battery Packs Now in Stock.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clegy

Justin Cleghorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear Detectorists,

It is with great excitement that I can now announce that Detectorist.com.au has become the supplier for RNB Innovations in The US. They are the makers of the excellent aftermarket battery packs for many popular models of metal Detectors.

In Stock Now are the AT Gold and AT Pro Packs that are specifically designed for this machine. The packs are designed to tale the place of AA Batteries and to also give you a better release of the power you have available. Li-On batteries discharge at full power right till the very end.

Quick charging 2-3 hours, and extended Hunt time of 30-40 hours per re-charge can be expected.

Remember too that Lithium -Ion Batteries have NO MEMORY so you can top up the charge at anytime, you don't need to wait till they fully discharge to charge them up. So feel free to top your battery packs up before a hunt so you NEVER suffer from a flat detector in the field.

NEVER BUY another AA Battery for your AT.

Always have the maximum battery power available so your AT Performs at its BEST.

RRP $119.00
Introductory offer available at the website.

These are High Quality Battery Packs built for High quality detectors.
See the Review by Andy Sabisch at the website.

1468357742_rnb_innovations_atpro.png

https://detectorist.com.au/products/rnb-power-plus-battery-back-for-atpro-and-atgold

Any questions of if Your looking for the Other RNB Battery Packs please get in touch, the supply line is open and I have filled in all the paperwork etc for Australian Authorities to allow easy import of these excellent Battery packs.

Thanks for reading and Happy Hunting All.

Clegy

Thanks for the Question,

No I don't believe they do mate, I have sent Joe an email Just to Double check for you.

Clegy

limpalot said:
Do these packs fit the ATX as well??

Guess who was Wrong?

ME

The Garrett ATX will take 2 x powerplus cells no problem at all. I am sorry I didn't realise that he ATX ran on 2 of the same battery packs as the ATpro/Gold.

Thanks

Clegy

Thanks for checking Clegy, The plastic battery holder - cartridge is very light and if dropped WILL break; been there. Durex tape holding one together atm. I would assume you would have to run 2 of your packs together; not mix old with these batteries.
Cheers LL

limpalot said:
Thanks for checking Clegy, The plastic battery holder - cartridge is very light and if dropped WILL break; been there. Durex tape holding one together atm. I would assume you would have to run 2 of your packs together; not mix old with these batteries.
Cheers LL

Yes mate you would need 2 matching battery packs. Happy to do a 2 pack deal if you need them.
I noticed those holders looked a bit flimsy, you don't them with RNB packs which is nice.

Thanks mate

Clegy

Hi Adrian,

I just got word in the last couple of days that I can't get the white's one's ATM.

Long story short, the entire stock of the HP3100 is in the US and due to complex and boring legal reasons they cannot be shipped here A.T.M

Working on the ML3100 for Minelabs and the EX3000 for excal Now.

Again Sorry Adrian, I will make an announcement if anything changes.

Thanks for the question

Clegy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts