XP Deus New Stock Just arrived, FULL Range and a Hard Case Deal

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clegy

Justin Cleghorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
G'day Members!

Just taken delivery of a fresh batch of XP Deus Detectors. for the first Time I have the full range in stock, so for those wanting the WS5 full headphones they are here.

9 and 11 inch coil packages available and I have had a few packed into hard cases from the factory. The hard case is plastic injection moulded and has foam cut outs for all the deus gear. Limited quantity so early bird gets the worm.

For those looking at the RC only models, I'll throw in a set of FX02 wired backphones FREE, Just mention the PA forum when you ring me to order and i'll throw them in the box. (I mean Gently place)

Remember all Deus units are Backed by a 5 year warranty (2 on the batteries) and in most cases I can dispatch on the same day.

My Phone Number is in the TOP LEFT of the home page at
http://detectorist.com.au

Please feel free to call me with any questions you may have, I can now process orders over the phone very quickly. I went this way as many where a bit suss making a big transaction Online without a human getting involved. I understand completely so have set up the systems to be able to help you out on the phone.

Thanks for reading, Take Care and Happy Hunting.

Clegy

P.S Trade-ins, LayBuy's and alternative payment methods discussed on a case by case basis.

1466541082_deus_instock1.png

Howdy Guys,

Just Taken Delivery of another Batch of Deus.
Full range in stock and ready to go.
The NEW Boxes even have AU on them now as XP and myself get ready for a massive year here in Australia.

Also Some other brands that have chosen Detectorist.com.au to represent them here in Australia.

C-Scope CS4Pi - In stock at $549 pulse induction with salt timings, its a wet sand killer.
Land or Sea waterproof Pinpointers $149. 4 sensitivity levels, vibrates, beeps or both.
R & B Batteries for Minelab Slimpack detectors, ATpro and ATX, and Excalibur Excal ii (60 hours hunting per charge)
Tyger Stainless Diggers Full range in stock from $50, Strongest diggers around made by hand in Brisbane.

MarsMD in Pre-Order, just get in touch for shafts, coils, pointers etc.

1 year strong and 300+ Customers.

Come and see why more people chose to by a Deus in Australia than ever before in 2016. In fact It was double the best year and then some!

Industry Leading backup service, unbiased advice and only the best quality products that most of the other guys don't carry.

http://detectorist.com.au

See you at the Wedderburn Token Hunt March 11 and 12 2017. I'll be there a few days early and staying a few days after if your keen for a test swing or a Yarn.
Sorry NO demo's during the event as I am a participant NOT a sponsor. Maybe late sunday afternoon after official activities are over.

Just don't want another Aaratt experience for those that know what happened.

Happy Hunting

Clegy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts