Chudleigh Park Closed...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just found out that due to the actions of a few, Chudleigh Park in QLD is now permanently closed.... :mad: ... and the old insurance woes as well... :rolleyes:

More good news, Harts Range in the NT has been fenced in areas to stop fossickers and around Gemtree, areas are now 'No go' as well.....

Soon Fossickers and Fossicking shall be Extinct....Australia Wide.... :mad:

Lonewolf...... :cool:

You should see the beaches around here after the storm looks like rabbid invasion, I'm waiting for something to show up in the local rag about the lazyness of the beach hunters.

At least the Beaches can fix themselves... Chudleigh Park can't.... Maybe tap them on the shoulder and ask them to fill in their holes......yeh right, not... :rolleyes:

Nice one Jaros.... :D

Lonewolf...... :cool:

Shhhh, someones gunna be blaming the detectorists for the latest east coast beach erosion, next thing you know we'll all be facing amnesty with a buy back scheme in place ,... on the bright side, I'll probably get $1500.00 for the old whites 5000d from a gov't run scheme (maybe a lot more), even my old divining rods should bring in a good buck. ;)

silver said:
Shhhh, someones gunna be blaming the detectorists for the latest east coast beach erosion, next thing you know we'll all be facing amnesty with a buy back scheme in place ,... on the bright side, I'll probably get $1500.00 for the old whites 5000d from a gov't run scheme (maybe a lot more), even my old divining rods should bring in a good buck. ;)

So that's what happened to those Houses I saw on the news the other night..... bloody Detectorists....

One guy I met got chased off from collaroy end so went and got chased off 2 more times that night from narrabeen end, then I saw him again with his daughter and 2 detectors the next night. I'm told there were some loose kegs floating around, but got none :8

I want 5% of every dollar, my divining rods have made the government in water sales over the years, or their not getting mine silver, if we hang in there old mate we should get the asking price or bring them to their knee's with thirst :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: