SinHof and the CTX3030.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks B5 and Ramjet, it will be interesting if someone can identify the locket, it could have a bit of history surrounding it, it's a shame it fell apart.
Cheers, SinHof.

Great find , intricate locate, looks like it may of had stones on the floral design side . Would be interesting to find out the history behind it !

Hi Guys and Danny,
We are heading off again soon for a couple of weeks touring with a bit of detecting along the way. On our return I will do a bit more of a search and try and find out more info on the locket if possible and thanks for the kind comments.
Cheers, SinHof.

Nice locket, not sure what the main material is in the centre is. Almost looks like some sort of resin considering the copper sections seem to be incorporated into it - interesting. :)

Evening All,
Took the plunge at 8.59 and purchased the XPDeus at auction here to complement the CTX3030. Mrs SinHof will be retiring at the end of the year and has a growing interest in detecting; she manages the GPX5000 quite well on the goldfields and as we will be doing a fair bit of travelling from next year, the Deus will be a nice light weight detector for her to swing over parks and beaches.
Coming to grips with yet another detector and its workings will be a bit of a challenge, hoping the better half won't have too much trouble learning the various menus etc to get the most out of the Deus, looking forward to the fun times ahead for both of us.
Cheers, SinHof.

Hi GDA,
Thanks for the comments, joined the French connection, well the better half has, I just hope she will be able to get her head around the various menus, should be great to get out together on this type of detecting.
Cheers SinHof.

SinHof said:
Evening All,
Took the plunge at 8.59 and purchased the XPDeus at auction here to complement the CTX3030. Mrs SinHof will be retiring at the end of the year and has a growing interest in detecting; she manages the GPX5000 quite well on the goldfields and as we will be doing a fair bit of travelling from next year, the Deus will be a nice light weight detector for her to swing over parks and beaches.
Coming to grips with yet another detector and its workings will be a bit of a challenge, hoping the better half won't have too much trouble learning the various menus etc to get the most out of the Deus, looking forward to the fun times ahead for both of us.
Cheers, SinHof.

No hard feeling mate to be outbid in the last minute as i was at work and 1000.00 was going to be my only bid
Just got my Nel Thunder 3 frequency coil for my xterra 705 a couple of days ago so i'm a little short on cash but as i'm only 30 minutes away from Clegy i thought i'd give the auction a shot
Cheers, 91shorty

Nice Sinhof, the beauty of the Deus it can be an easy machine to use with stock programs or you can really play with it and make it your own. My 8 year old can use it no dramas and just calls out when ever she gets a 85 86 or 87 when we chase goldies.

Hi 91shorty, I did wonder where you were towards the end of the auction, thought you must have lost interest, fear not, the Deus will be in good hands and join a stable of other detectors, can't have too many toys.
Thanks for the comments Goldwright and Ramjet, the better half is looking forward to getting her hands on the Deus for a trial run in a few days hence.
Cheers, SinHof.

G'Day All,
We Have been away travelling through central NSW so have not posted of late, during the trip we met up with a group of PA members; Heatho, Syndyne and his dad, Reeks and Mbasko; it was great to put some faces to names and swap a few stories round the camp fire of an evening. Spent an hour or so in a local park last week and turned up a nice looking Brit half penny along with a threep and sixp in silvers and a few goldies, in all a pleasant low key swing.
1496625011_20170605_102441.jpg

Cheers, SinHof.

Nkt a bad count there SinHof , specially with those two nice silvers ya got as well ! :Y:
:cool:

Thanks Silver, it's been a while since a silver or two turned up in a hunt coin mix, nice to find.
Cheers, SinHof.

Hi Heatho, I, we were talking about purchasing a machine for the better half; this one bobbed up so we decided to go with it.
Cheers, SinHof.

Latest posts