GPZ 7000 ebay

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Spotted this tonight ;http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/minelab-GP7000-/111994762089?hash=item1a13687369:g:KzcAAOSwubRXM9R9

Not sure how reliable but apparently comes with receipt.

GPZ7000 on Ebay??????????????????????????????????????

Cosmetically I don't see an issue with the GPZ. Personally I wouldn't be bidding on eBay for those $$$'s without at least verifying the receipt details & serial number with Minelab (too late now). I wouldn't be relying on forum advice! :rolleyes:
Ideally I'd not only be verifying the details with Minelab but I'd be wanting to personally check it out also.

mbasko said:
Cosmetically I don't see an issue with the GPZ. Personally I wouldn't be bidding on eBay for those $$$'s without at least verifying the receipt details & serial number with Minelab (too late now). I wouldn't be relying on forum advice! :rolleyes:
Ideally I'd not only be verifying the details with Minelab but I'd be wanting to personally check it out also.

Yes it's basically nearly up to the price new if you brought the bundle SDC deal Minelab had going.
Wait a month and Minelab will probably do a DEAL for $7500 :rolleyes:

It's a long way off new price of $9499 yet but with over a day of bidding I'd imagine it could get up around $8000.
I don't think we'll see a GPZ/SDC bundle for $7500 anytime soon. The last one was around $11.5k from memory. :eek:

Maybe? Always check the serial numbers with Minelab at least, preferably before doing a deal. There are genuine people selling there high end detectors though. But boy ya have to be careful about the number of counterfeit machines we've seen around lately. 8)

Bit off topic but there is one on ebay at the moment for $9490 new which is about the present going price delivered .................. this item has $838 postage on top of purchase price :eek: Must be a personal delivery that comes with two dancing girls that pop out of a cake :D You would be delighted when you went to pay if you didn't read the postage cost
ps Yes it's in NSW AUST not overseas

Its ebay n paypal fees.
A little discounted at that
And then free postage n insurance.
Tho it doesnt show like that.

Postage probably b around
$40 to $80 most places plus
Further $75 for 5k insurance
Which is max u can get.

Whod want to buy one on
Ebay and b waiting for
Hoping correct safe delivery.
Far better to get to a shop
N buy over the counter.
Even then eftpos charge is
$150 roughly. Things shops
Have to consider.

We absorb those charges.

Most shops do and just carry on.
You see the odd sign at the counter of some shops
about eftpos charges and limitations.

I just got a merchant banking (eftpos) fee from the Nab
for $378 for the month.

Never realised the behind the scenes other costs
for business until running my own business...:)

It all depends on what you had talked about with NAB when you 1st singed up
My unit charge is $40/M up to $1500 worth of trades is free , after that its 1.3%

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts