Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I msde a manual chain saw.
Requires no fuel apart from some arm muscle.
Quiet running except for the puffing.
Low maintenance apart from maybw a beer afterwards :Y:

1520834892_2018-03-12_16.27.34.jpg

Yeah, not sure about that handraulic chainsaw. To my of thinking it's more efficient and easier to cut a 1.5mm kerf rather than 6mm one. But I do think you is gonna get one heck of a workout from it.

today i made my toe hurt and made the mrs mop the floor to get rid of the blood after i hobbled in seeking attention .
just back from the horspital with a nice bandage and i have to go back for the next few days and they will re dress it and check to make sure its not going green or starting to stink . i have some uncle biotics to take so all should be well .
oh yeah angle grinder running dropped it toe stopped it hitting the concrete though so all good and the bone stopped it going right through my toe so thats good and on the plus side it missed the strap on my saftey thongs so they are still ok
johno

1521001391_20180314_140834_resized.jpg

i love em, most used power tools in my shed so much so that i have 4 of them ,this one had a thin cut off wheel in it and was going flat strap when i dropped it and it landed straight onto the old digit and it never blinked slowed down or said sorry as it danced around the workshop floor .
she has a fair throb and burning pain going on at the moment not helped by the fact that i went back in the shed to continue the job at hand although limping swearing a bit more than the norm i managed to drop a chunk of rhs right onto the top of the same foot missed the toe though cos i moved quicker than a cat jumping on a mouse .
all good though cos it took my mind off the right thumb that i burned this morning . other than that having a cracker of a day .
or as my mate used to say when asked how ya goin . "fartin rainbows" was his stock answer .

johno :lol:

Johno, the Charles Darwin award comes to mind. I hope you have given some serious thought about the passing on of your genes.

Reg Wilson said:
Johno, the Charles Darwin award comes to mind. I hope you have given some serious thought about the passing on of your genes.

bit late for that . stopped that years ago . both my sons are all grown up . we all have bad days . today was one of mine , working in not enough room and trying to do this job and look after my business at the same time made for to much to do at once . i didnt get to be 62 and still have all my body parts and be on no medication by being a darwin award candidate . the problem with the grinder was caused by a dodgy 4 way power board that is now in the bin.

johno

Latest posts