Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good well done
1518998810_21.jpg

1519026907_9e742cb4-ae35-4645-a794-cbeae649e601.jpg
made this little button today at work out of my panning fines. Was a bit hesitant to try again as the first button I tried worked fine, the second one something went wrong and lost most of it but this ones all good again. Fair amount of silver in this one though looking at the colour.

yep hard to beat a good cuppa very refreshing . guy martin famous motor bike T T racer and all round lunatic loves his cuppa or brew as he calls it . i remember in one of his videos he said he never ever washes his cup and he said if he needs to he can make a cuppa in his cup without using a teabag :eek:

johno

texta said:
yep hard to beat a good cuppa very refreshing . guy martin famous motor bike T T racer and all round lunatic loves his cuppa or brew as he calls it . i remember in one of his videos he said he never ever washes his cup and he said if he needs to he can make a cuppa in his cup without using a teabag :eek:

johno
Hi johno
I'm a big fan of Guy Martin, he's such a character and gutsy too.

Lovely little button bjay :Y: :Y:

Thanks Miss Pot.
While I cant stand drinking tea I do keep my eye out for old English China. Pretty sure I have the same pattern cup here somewhere.

Latest posts