Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not prospecting related ,but today i cut out the middle and back floor pans on my HK Holden , ordered replacement back pans as i already have front ones,front right is all ready welded in, trouble is the middle section between the tfront and back is not covered by new pans so i will have to hand form those bits on both sides
1474969050_hk2.jpg

1474969080_hk_drivers_side_floor_removed.jpg

I reinvented the gold pan! and made it idiot proof... for any age probably 3+ you can use it, quick to sample, dry or wet use, small design and easy to carry.

Big statement but will have to see if it works as well as I hope it will.
Initial shed tests with tiny samples (had to cut up some nuggets :( )shows 100% recovery, though I don't have fine flour gold to test but that is not really the intention.

Field testing later this week. Just have to see how the prototype holds up.

Then off to buy a 3D printer and kickstarter perhaps lol.

Anyway super excited and will keep you posted as much as possible.

There's an exclusive for the forum.

Westaus said:
I reinvented the gold pan! and made it idiot proof... for any age probably 3+ you can use it, quick to sample, dry or wet use, small design and easy to carry.

Big statement but will have to see if it works as well as I hope it will.
Initial shed tests with tiny samples (had to cut up some nuggets :( )shows 100% recovery, though I don't have fine flour gold to test but that is not really the intention.

Field testing later this week. Just have to see how the prototype holds up.

Then off to buy a 3D printer and kickstarter perhaps lol.

Anyway super excited and will keep you posted as much as possible.

There's an exclusive for the forum.

Wow thats definitely a big call mate. I am extremely interested to see what you've come up with now...hope we dont have to wait too long. Exciting stuff indeed. GL

Thanks guys, the dome is vice pressed with a large ball bearing in a sleeve, constantly annealing it each bend

Latest posts