Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I do tryhard 1968 I have two atm a red deer head and a bulldog. Thank you all for the encouraging comments

My dearest wife cracked them with me the other day because I leave all my prospecting equipment in the back of the car, and she has no shopping space. I always like to be prepared just In case I drive past a place of interest. So to fix things I knocked up a false floor in the back. Now I have my space and her space, you know how it goes happy wife good life. I couldn't come at spending >$1800 on roller drawers instead I spent $70 and built my own.

1449627101_img_20151209_055304-optimized.jpg

narra said:
Yes I do tryhard 1968 I have two atm a red deer head and a bulldog. Thank you all for the encouraging comments

Hey Narra
Awesome stuff, do you only have the stalker-book aka facebook thing going or do you have a shop/gellery?

hi bazz
yes I do sell through king valley gallery (whitfield) 10 to 4 gallery (glenrowan) and some in the glenrowan pub

cheers narra

Mate I just sent my wife to your facebook page, man, you are very talented

Well done

Gee wiz we have some talent on this forum and they just keep a comin'!
Painters, sculptors, goldsmiths, silversmiths, gem cutters, inventors, glory, glory, how lucky we are to be able to enjoy the craftsmanship of others and I am always grateful.
Thanks very much.
Mackka

I finished this one today
1449649946_image.jpeg

Was at bunnings on the weekend and picked up 2 Kelso shovels for $9 each 8)
1449650370_image.jpg

Bloody bargain :D
That was enough to get me motivated to make up the mount
Finished product
1449650222_image.jpg

1449650258_image.jpg

1449650308_image.jpg

Just as good as a bought one ... Only 10 times the work :lol:
I drilled all the holes by hand( pilot holes first then the larger size)
Then wrestled it like a bear to roll it around a pipe to form it.
Should be perfect for the task ;)

Latest posts