Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to make my own Chilli Sauce also, that looks like a good 1. I made a Habanero Mango sauce one time, was inedible it was so hot. :)

Heatho said:
I like to make my own Chilli Sauce also, that looks like a good 1. I made a Habanero Mango sauce one time, was inedible it was so hot. :)

Habaneros are bloody hot. I don't like the flavour of them.
I like making stuff from scratch... bread , cheese, bacon etc. Love smoking food.

Hi Ramjet, next time we have a gathering bring a jar with you. My wife loves the hot stuff
Cheers Dozer :)

Ramjet said:
Heatho said:

Habaneros are bloody hot. I don't like the flavour of them.
I like making stuff from scratch... bread , cheese, bacon etc. Love smoking food.

Yeah I don't like them either, hmmmm might have made a great leach repellant to rub on my gumboots.

Lovely stuff Ramjet,

Love the chillis I used to collect them in Darwin also used to grow Bhut Jolakia and Naga Morich in then sell the seeds on fleabay. Lee has a pic of me somewhere after I tried a bit the size of my pinkie nail I'm as white as a ghost damn near killed me.

We used to make heaps of mango relish/chutney from the lesser hot varieties. I can't get the Naga's or Bhuts to grow here in Canberra way to cold.

I have two chilli trees in the lounge room at the mo, I'm trying to get through the Canberra winter. We did have three I gave one to Wal&Liz they have it in a north facing window and yes I said tree they are 6-7 ft high and we should get a few kilos come summer for hot Tomato relish :D :D

Another fav is Strawberry chilli sauce use it instead of tomato b#$%^y fantastic ;)

I'll shut up now :D

Col

:) I love the hot stuff Col.
We have a big garden so I get to make chutney, jams, sauces etc.
I don't sell it, use it or give it away. Always a jar or 3 in the fridge at work.
Amusing to watch the hero's think they can handle my hotter varieties ;)

Rod

Oh they don't steal it at my work. I take it in for them.
I cook for the whole team every few weeks.
Bacon n egg rolls for breaky or beef strog for dinner etc.
Best effort was a 9 kilo pork leg with all the trimmings :D

Rod

Just finished another mini sluice.now need to get out and put all the bits to work :lol:

Good luck hunting, hope your effort pays off...Cheers Debra
cactus said:
Just finished another mini sluice.now need to get out and put all the bits to work :lol:

Colin&Lee said:
I used to ambush the chutney thieves at work always worth a giggle putting a super hot jar in the fridge ;) people learn real quick. We have a very limited growing season down here which is a pain. These still make me laugh Neils the real deal thou ;)

[video=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COOJ4dyCndw[/video]

Col
Very funny Col. :D

It's not hot enough unless you end up with a ring like a burning tyre later on. Problem is, while the top end gets pretty used to hot stuff, the lower end seems to be much slower to acclimatise. Those videos of the hot lava hitting the sea in Hawaii would be appropriate for that bloke.

Nugget said:
Today I made a live gold price feed positioned in the top left of the forum :)

Great work Nugget, Is good to see the price going up a bit. Now all I have to do is get out there and find me some :)

Latest posts