Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Mr and Mrs Pot, couple of very spoilt dogs there, but hey what the hell. Must admit though that's the 1st time I've seen dogs snoozin in a TV cabinet, couldn't have been anything on worth watching.
Our daughters dog loves Police 10 7 on fox.

Jaros said:
Flowerpot, what brand of sound bar do you have. I have a similar size Bose-great sound and worth the money. :)
It's a Polk sound bar Jaros, great sound but the remote control that came with it is rubbish. :D

....perhaps you could call it your new licker-cabinet

1561684709_14c2801e-cd02-4de4-bf14-c9ad151b952a.jpg

Flowerpot said:
Wally69 said:
Hey Wally I just noticed in the succulent pot that you use seashells and wow that looks really nice too. Great idea. :Y:

They are a great addition and make an awesome backdrop prop for photographing.

Like all things I collect, the criticism what on earth are you going to do with those was short lived, on this occasion

........far too good to be left on the beach. :D

Jaros said:
Flowerpot, what brand of sound bar do you have. I have a similar size Bose-great sound and worth the money. :)
Hey Jaros. What is your Bose sb worth :money: :goldnugget: . We have a Sony that isn't compatible with our "kogan" read Dick Smith 55" it needs an optic cable which the tv doesnt have an input for .....stupid. Why on earth can't the tech companies work out a standard system for stuff. It's not rocket science.

Wally69 said:
Flowerpot said:
Wally69 said:
Hey Wally I just noticed in the succulent pot that you use seashells and wow that looks really nice too. Great idea. :Y:

They are a great addition and make an awesome backdrop prop for photographing.

Like all things I collect, the criticism what on earth are you going to do with those was short lived, on this occasion

........far too good to be left on the beach. :D
I'm gonna pinch your idea, it's such a good one and next time I visit a shelly beach, I'll collect some for a couple of my favourite succulents in pots :Y: :Y:

P.S. all the licker lives in a whole other cupboard of it's own :beer: :playful:

Wishfull said:
Jaros said:
Hey Jaros. What is your Bose sb worth :money: :goldnugget: . We have a Sony that isn't compatible with our "kogan" read Dick Smith 55" it needs an optic cable which the tv doesnt have an input for .....stupid. Why on earth can't the tech companies work out a standard system for stuff. It's not rocket science.
Wishfull we didn't think our tv had an optic cable socket either, but it does, the socket is so blooming small and really well camouflaged and doesn't look like a socket, we just fluked it, by using the brightest torch light to look at all the nooks and crannies and found it. Maybe have another look, just in case. :8

Something I'm working on very, very slowly. I really don't have much time for knives theses days. Making them all day at work, I prefer to come home and work on my other projects. Still, it's fun every now and then to tinker with one of my own, where the pressure is off and I can experiment at my leisure. This one is squashed out of a couple of Damascus stubs - material at the ends of a billet that is cut off and discarded. Worth a shot.

3igBwHY.jpg

Latest posts