Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hermann said:
Hi Sue, Many thanks for the little video of your violin, very nice, great clear sound. The Finnish (Swedish) Polka goes well with The Bear Dance too. It brings a lot of enjoyment into your life doesn't it. And Flowerpot , your banjo made from the gourd was fantastic, really pretty and a great sound too. Might see you all at one of the outings, it would be nice to sit around the camp fire and play a few tunes. CHeers, Lahnette. (Herman's wife).
Hello Lahnette, thank you for the nice words, yes it will be nice to one day sit by a campfire all together and play a few tunes.
Happy times. :)

today i made the removable folder pot stand for my rocket stove :cool:

it got several inches chopped from the chimney , so it burns better :fire:

forced induction to the burn chamber is next , just as soon as the postie brings a couple bits an pieces

here tis so far :cool: :power:

1543210492_p1120531.jpg

1543210492_p1120532.jpg

Hope the Postie didn't deliver the steel.. Poor fellow would have had a Hernia... :eek:
I made one once and melted the can it was made from and nearly burnt down the shed...

No chance of yours melting tho.... Nice work.. :Y:

LW....

ctxkid said:
today i made the removable folder pot stand for my rocket stove :cool:

it got several inches chopped from the chimney , so it burns better :fire:

forced induction to the burn chamber is next , just as soon as the postie brings a couple bits an pieces

here tis so far :cool: :power:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/12410/1543210492_p1120531.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/12410/1543210492_p1120532.jpg

Might need a bigger stove if it's to melt all those beer bottles down ?

Gpx5000 said:
Might need a bigger stove if it's to melt all those beer bottles down ?

:8 :playful:

10 cents a bottle is better ;)

i have a 100 x 100 piece and some flash ideas , mk11 is coming :power: but haven't finished with mk1 yet

LoneWolf said:
Hope the Postie didn't deliver the steel.. Poor fellow would have had a Hernia... :eek:

no :playful: from a steel yard

I made one once and melted the can it was made from and nearly burnt down the shed...
No chance of yours melting tho.... Nice work.. :Y:

i am hoping the forced induction i have planned will try :power: :power: :lol: :playful:

LW....

This might be a dumb question, but won't that get hot and possibly melt after a while, being that close to the heated parts? :(

Ctx, you are one sick puppy. A super charged rocket stove. Unreal mate. Reckon youll have the snags cooked before anyone has finished the first beer. I would expect a thermostatically controlled flame with computer controlled air vents for mark 111.

Lesgold said:
Ctx, you are one sick puppy. A super charged rocket stove. Unreal mate. Reckon youll have the snags cooked before anyone has finished the first beer. I would expect a thermostatically controlled flame with computer controlled air vents for mark 111.
thankyou kind sir :cool:

i do like the idea of thermo flame control :cool: :playful:

Tathradj said:
Feck, :eek:
Improve it. ? more make this version neater ,with not the first thing i could find (beer can :cool: ) to test it :)
Bolt a turbo charger on. O:) :lol: now ya talking , but no , more volts and a speed control are top of the list :)
I have started a war here. yep :lol: :bomb: :playful:
The fan won't melt as it is sucking cool air in. :Y: :Y: correct