Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Id put this in this thread for someone who has made their own or got one of Muks dolly pots. Ive kept some of the small paydirt I got from WA I would like to give it to someone to crush and pan out. It will test you skills with panning and you will also need to crush it to almost powder to recover all of the gold. First in best dressed I suppose. The pan isnt included :D PM me with address.
1541812330_a3412f5e-789c-4260-af04-65fccab13de6.jpg
Cheers rick

:cool: a Gourd :lol: :lol:
Thats some Life Of Brian :poop: :poop: right there .
How much $$$ ? .
I hope you didn't pay over half a Shekel :lol: :lol:
At the most they're only worth 1 maybe 2 Deanery ;) ;) And I hope you Ha Haggled with the seller .
:lol: :lol: Sorry Flowerpot could not help myself ( The Life Of Brian ) One of my all time Favorite Movies .
But Seriously the Banjo LOOKS GREAT , Well done to Hubby Good Job Old Mate :Y: :Y:

HA thanks RM Outback, definitely happy days :beer: :beer: . I will certainly have to bring along to a fireside shindig. I best learn a few more songs hehe.

I so agree with you Mudgee. banjos are well kool alright and thanks. :beer:

Thanks too goldtrapper, and HippyProspecting, na no requests yet, but I will learn to play dueling banjos one fine day, I just have too... :beer:

dam it, The Life of Brian is my all time fave movie too, you made me laugh remembering it, hahaha and thanks too. :beer:

Hubby will surely blush tonight when I tell him I've posted the pics, vid and blurb... na, he'll be right. :beer: :beer:

People who look at a gourd and think, 'That'll make a great banjo!' And then make one that sounds great, just awe me... :clap:
Thanks for posting Flowerpot - love banjo music - hope to hear you playing live someday. :fire: :beer: :perfect:

OzzieAu said:
Cool looking instrument there Flowerpot, hubby should be proud of that, great sound too.
Maybe my next project for a companion to the wifes fiddle. :perfect:
Thanks Ozzie, Gary is pretty happy with the outcome and Im totally rapt, hes finishing off making his own left handed gourd banjo now.
Any chance you could record youre wifey playing the beautiful violin you made and letting us have a listen Oz, thatd be awesome.

Thanks too kemjak, I love the deep earthy tone too and Sandta thanks, thats my first ever video post, happy with it because I wanted to share the lovely sound and thanks too Wally, Whitey, Megsy and Mackka, both of us not that good at playing banjo just yet, but were having fun learning.
Dueling banjos one day Mackka....one day :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Latest posts