XP Deus Australia Product questions and answers.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess he was just making "official" to stop the rumour mill working overtime. As he mentioned, no point on buying one if you already have the Deus.

Goldpick said:
I guess he was just making "official" to stop the rumour mill working overtime. As he mentioned, no point on buying one if you already have the Deus.

I have since found out that two of the things that I was told are untrue as the person was trying to sell me a new Deus and steer me away from the Depar,

John.

I'd say they don't want to let the Depar loose on non listed countries, they probably have an agreement with XP to not do so. I'm sure it will all come out in the wash next year when XP make some progress with releasing the new gear to the market.

Official word from XP is that it won't be available here but an OEM (IE Deus) high frequency pack will be available at some stage in 2017.

The DPR was never meant for our market and will not be available here. Pretty much what ridge runner said is spot on.

As I am a smaller distributor It is much easier for me to cater to individual needs and wants so when V4 comes out we will see what happens as far as packages go. I'm still very light on information regarding the release.

So we just have to wait for V4

Clegy

I am under the Impression that the Deus is about the best VLF on the market and when the V4 and the high frequency Coils come out that will seal the deal, being a machine where you can use it to Coin hunt or take it out to the Gold fields is going to make it perfect do it all machine for prospectors and coin hunters alike,

The Depar Not going to OZ is not so much of an issue when you can buy the basic Deus pack in OZ and add the new Coils and your good to go and quite frankly the Deus makes more sense than any other machine out their, I am looking at buying one pretty soon, I have seen first hand what they can do in difficult sites. so a person would be a fool to ignore that.

John.

Any word on when the new XP pointer is being released in Ossie and any whispers on the price and availabillity

trev111 said:
Any word on when the new XP pointer is being released in Ossie and any whispers on the price and availabillity

Nothing Official yet mate, still holding out hope for a pre-christmas release.

Cheers mate

Clegy

my new (to me) deus should be here in a couple of weeks, and i got a couple of questions :)

1. the deus and 9 inch coil wil be running v.3.2..should i immediately update to v4 or get to 'know' it for awhile on 3.2?
2. if i do update immediately to v4, in about 3 weeks or so, i,ll be getting a 13 inch coil on v3.2..so if im on v4 do i have to roll everything back to 3.2 , then update to v4 with the new coil? ( just want to know, so i dont do something stupid, which is always a possibility with me, lol : )

cheers guys :Y:

Anton

I hope your investment pays of in finds and pleasure as soon as you turn it on for the first time with me "hoping' to buy one in the future with the 11" coil.

Where did you buy it from ?

Good luck :Y:

A couple of weeks sounds like a long time? Buying from overseas? I would update immediately. Why start with an older version and then have to learn the most current version? Start with V4. The Deus is a great detector. Good luck with it.
With the V4 you have the option of using filters previous versions... V4, V3 and V2.

just update your deus remote on v4, to v4 again, when you get the coil on 3.2, it will then update the coil. Go straight to v4, no point learning a superseded software.

rocketaroo said:
just update your deus remote on v4, to v4 again, when you get the coil on 3.2, it will then update the coil. Go straight to v4, no point learning a superseded software.

cheers :Y:

Ramjet said:
A couple of weeks sounds like a long time? Buying from overseas? I would update immediately. Why start with an older version and then have to learn the most current version? Start with V4. The Deus is a great detector. Good luck with it.
With the V4 you have the option of using filters previous versions... V4, V3 and V2.

nah :)..traded for one..thought about time to give deus a try...

are there any aftermarket stands for the deus? i just got mine, and i hate my detector(any of them) toppling over when i retrieve a target, would have thought a 2k machine would have that covered, when a bounty hunter or ace(or just about any other machine on the market) can stay upright, lol :p (ps, im willing to gain weight on the deus to make it stay up all the time when i put her down,so that not an issue, for me)

My Ace just gets thrown down ,... gunna get dirty like my hands get dirty anyway (but it's just an Ace hey ! ) :lol:
you be needing something propper for the job that folds up or down as needed, like a double sided kickstand attatched below the control box and folds up and away underneath it when not needed. :Y:
copywrite given to Clegy. ;)

Latest posts