Some finds with the xtera 70 and xtera 305

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktmman said:
Great start for a new area,is that where we were talking about or a different place?
Hey ktmman.No not the spot we were talking about the grass is to long there at the moment,it's a new spot. :Y:

Hi all :) Bought a new coil for the 70 last week,it finally got here monday :D it's the 10.5 inch 7.5khz dd.So I took it for a quick run yesterday to the old homestead site,I've been over this site pretty well with the standard coils (9 inch con,10.5 x5 dd) and the targets were getting a bit thin.Was only there an hour and scored four of the deepest silver I've ever dug :eek: Man does this coil love deep small silver all the coin's were at least the depth of my pinpointer and gave a really strong signal.The sixpence was screaming like it was sunbaking :Y: I luv this coil :8 .Anyway's here's the find's...
1493193565_img_2595.jpg
1493193596_img_2596.jpg
1493193645_img_2599.jpg
1493193687_img_2598.jpg
1493193752_img_2600.jpg

And today I went chasing goldies at a modern park ....
1493193905_img_2602.jpg
Happt Hunting RH :cool:

Nice hunting mate,makes you think about what we miss with the standard coils.
Where did you pick this coil up from? May get one for the old train station as there has been fill tipped over some of the areas and some finds are very deep.

Cheers fella's :)
Hey ktm got the coil from central west prospecting.Yeah I reckon I've missed a lot of deep silver that the standard coil's just can't see.The 10.5 dd goes a lot deeper and I was only running it at sens 24 so has a lot more to give :Y:

Geez you find some photogenic sites to hunt mate, hope those silvers are hiding in there somewhere for you to find.
Hoping to hit a new site tomorrow myself.

ktmman said:
Geez you find some photogenic sites to hunt mate, hope those silvers are hiding in there somewhere for you to find.
Hoping to hit a new site tomorrow myself.
Yeah mate it's not to bad just me and the cow's :D Should be some silver hiding there somewhere just got to clear out some of the trash to get to them :Y:
Good luck tomorrow at the new site mate :Y:

Latest posts