⭐ Gemstone & Mineral Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George05 said:

I'd say garnet as well, here is a photo of some of our garnets that we found a couple of weeks ago at Kuridala.

1498464125_garnets2.jpg

Cheers

Doug

We like fossicking for the gems at the moment but have no way to cut them. We may send some over to Lamberts sometime.

LW, we are still to find one with a tinge of orange in it. Don't get me wrong though, we like the purples of the Rhodolite garnets.

Cheers

Doug

Keep looking you will find one... Lamberts are good, They take their time and sometimes their communication is not the best.. There are a few Good Cutters on here(PA) that do a fantastic job...

LW...

2 maybe 3 blue Sapphires

3 maybe 4 Red/Orange Zircons?

3 Clear Quartz

And a few Smokey Quartz Chips?

Not too sure about the 'Thing' at the top, Looks 'Metallic'... Nice Score there... Gotta be happy with that... Plenty of Quartz Crystals out that way.. And Dinosaur Poo too.. :lol:

LW...

With the 'Ruby' Check it with a Black Light or if you can get hold of a Ultra Violet light more the better... Most Rubies Fluorescence a bright Red...

LW....

To easy mate I will have a look it might be a sapphire I've only ever heard orange sapphires being that deep in color but I don't know if a red sapphire would be possible as sapphire and rubie is the corundom mineral blue varietys are sapphire and red varietys are rubie

Latest posts