Nokta Fors Relic information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, and the machine was $1400 and a flight to Europe is $2000 so got to keep it in perspective. Can't sell a used flight ticket ;)

Anyone know of any independent views on these Relic hunters? Would appreciate it if anyone knows of any indie videos on Youtube, what I find look like business reviews but I'd like to see a regular detectorist using one

Would've been nice to see one being used to find a relic. The video above was just a run thru of the features but still I still appreciated the watch.
I give up.

Yeah I know Nenad sells them, he'll know my wife's uncle from Minelab Ian Aitken.
Found so much good stuff with my Nokta, can't complain with the finds, that shilling was a beaut and the hammered coins.
Where I used to live in Scotland had a Roman fort near-by, but I didn't have a detector back then.
Thanks again for the vids.

ColinD said:
Yeah I know Nenad sells them, he'll know my wife's uncle from Minelab Ian Aitken.
Found so much good stuff with my Nokta, can't complain with the finds, that shilling was a beaut and the hammered coins.
Where I used to live in Scotland had a Roman fort near-by, but I didn't have a detector back then.
Thanks again for the vids.

Ah wow, I didnt know that!

Ian interviewed me for my first job in the detecting industry, and the rest is history ;)

Ian's a great guy, my late Father-in-Law Terry's brother.
I used to email him so many pics of Minelab found stuff being found on the European battlefields I think he blocked me. :) I used to ask my mates to make sure the ML was in the pics, ungrateful or what? LOL

i bit the bullet this week and ordered a Nokta relic its my first shooter so i'm pretty happy with it. i did a few backyards tests n some small gold .5, .3, .1 all sounded off on the 5 inch coil.

cant wait to get out and have a crack at chasing some coins, i'll keep you guys posted as i learn.

all these little pieces sounded off by themselves impressed...
1470289063_13906811_10154513789486004_6752457820103195197_n.jpg

1470289063_13921116_10154513789391004_1303234675184195466_n.jpg

They're very good units, what mode/settings did you get the best gold hits from?
C

Be careful with those headphones, mine quickly died due to cable strain at the connector. Goodluck, am sure it will serve you well :)

Sorry fellas havent beem getting pa emails lately. Inwas testing the nuggets in default mate didn't play around toi much yet ill save that for in thw field when i can get away.

Rocketaroo i can see how that would happen im already looking for my wireless headphones the cord is horrible but the headphones themselves are great.

I got out for a few night digs first night 5 and 10 cent piece at 25cm

Second night $5 in spendables and a 9ct ring

I dumbed down di2 sensitivity to 27 and was digging only good targets pretty happy with this detector. Ive ordered a pinpointer from phase technical to speed up recovery. But im having a ball so happy with this kit

Latest posts