Lamberts Stones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin&Lee

Colin&Lee
Reaction score
Thought I'd show you some stones we just got back from Lamberts very very happy with the results :D :D :D

Before

1372060278_dscf7248.jpg

After :D

1372060386_dscf7331.jpg

1372060432_dscf7334.jpg

1372060480_dscf7337.jpg

1372060553_dscf7348.jpg

Zircons :D

1372060515_dscf7345.jpg

Needless to say we'll be sending more over once we get another collection together ;)

Cheers

C&L

Hi guy's

Lamberts are an American company based out of Thailand from what I have been told

Address below

Lambert Industries Ltd
807 -809 Silom Road
Sol 17
4th Floor
BANKOK 10500
Thailand

I probably should have put this under lapidary maybe Nugget will shift it ;) ;)

Cheers

C&L

Done ;)

They're some great looking stones guys. What would a collection like that be worth?

Nugget.

Looks like a lot of Sapphire trips on the horizon mate. Bet Lee will be looking forward to that. Best of luck if your out there braving the winter frosts.

Cheers Wal.

Hey Wal, Lee wanted to go last weekend I put my foot down I wanted gold ;) ;) . I think we're going for a ferret this weekend if it's not raining ;) . No idea how much they are worth Nugget I'd say a lot more than there weight in gold most of the stones are under a carat but they are all cut minimum VS/Eye clean. The prices on the bag are how much they cost to get cut per piece. Sorry about the pics they don't do them justice. I cant stop putting them over the light :8

Cheers

C&L

Hope you get a few more to add to the next cutting parcel. Best of luck and if Lee wants a bucket full of Spinel, show her some support, :D

Cheers Wal,

Cheers Wal, #$%%$^ Spinels as they say happy wife happy life :D I'm sure she has a grand plan to use them for something. G'day headbutt it should run off pretty quick ;) wont hurt to have a sticky

Cheers

C&L

Hey Col , will have to get down there one day .Mate, your photos have re-ignited the sapphire hunt , so going to Obi on Sunday , good luck at GG , Cheers Paul

G'day Paul,

That's what it's all about mate good to here :D . Be good to see your and other peoples stones. I can't wait to get our next batch together have a couple of cracking Zircons (cheers Wal ;) ) I want to get done.
The creek has had the guts scoured out of it by the big floods a few years ago, not sure when you were there last but from what I've been told she's changed a heap.
If you do head this way drop use a line would be good to go for a ferret or have a cuppa

Cheers

Col

Hi Col, I am trying to gauge how big they are, any chance of a shot with 5c next to them.
I'm gonna find my sky blue stones Mamma on Sunday :lol:

Latest posts