24 pound magnetic suspect meteorite

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gday Azman,
I know little or nothing about meteorites bit I have just had a quick look on EBay and some are worth a huge amount.
That might be of assistance to you mate.
Good luck whatever you choose to do.
Cheers Steve

1453759823_20160124_101629.jpg

Can you show that flat edge again but in clear shot withought reflection so we can see the inside of the rock too? You took one of it above but bluury and the lights reflection covers the edge.

Hard to tell though mate, even reminds me of rocks from the beach. Never know sometimes

THANK YOU I TOO LOOKED ON EBAY AND SEEMS LIKE A RISK THERE FOR NOT GETTING THE RIGHT AMOUNT BUT WILL KEEP LOOKING AND AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP .I AM SUPER EXCITED NOW AND HOPEFULLY ALL THE TEST ARE IN THE GOOD SIDE LOL HAVE A GREAT DAY MATES

Your caps lock is stuck on dude. Could you remove it so my eyes don't become deaf please :)

There's some little rocks stuck inside the main rock. Can you describe them?

The white reflection on the flat section of the rock still makes it hard to see. I need to see the colors, shape and size of what its made up to mention much as its hard to tell from the outside pics

I took a few days to cut my friend did and he had a hard time doing it .
do you have any idea what these are worth ,you seem to be knowledgeable and the only thing I know is I got offered 5 grand already today and that seems cool but not sure that its right ,the guy who offered it to me sells lil pieces for much more so im not really to sure about what its worth

i don't i gave it to my friend and he misplaced it . i told him he could cut another piece but he said its ok , i just want to not get taken for it and was hoping that someone knew of a collector or something again thank you so you think it is a common type/
or any ideas lol