Aldi Detector on sale Wednesday 30th December.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look very much like JL,s , which "he uses all the time". But cheaper. Hey, the Aldi 9v,s are cheap. I use their Alks in all my devices and have zero complaints with them, good value.

I tryed to buy one just before closing time they said they couldn't sell me one so I'll get one tomorrow. Too impatient haha

Colour Blind said:
My local Aldi usually starts to put our Wednesday's specials on Tuesday night, worth a try ;)

Went down tonight to see my if they had any.They were putting them out but wouldn't sell me one.No worries, pick one up in the morning,staff member did tell me where they would be in the store so if there is a rush I will be able to go straight to them.Wno else is getting one?

Just picked up my Aldi detector :)
Cant wait to try it out on the local sporting fields and swimming holes.
Bit easier to carry than the 5000 :)

Got to Aldi in Ararat about 5 minutes after opening - slept in, lol!
But it was OK - about 10 there, and I think I was the only one who bought one.
Now off to find my fortune, lol.

I went down this morning and there was 10. after thinking about it I decided against it. thought I would stick with my sd2100.
after coming home and couldn't stop thinking about it and watching the youtube video on them. I went str8 down to get one. this time there was only 2 left.

I hope I can make my money back

I have already arranged to replace it ,, if it does the same thing , it's going back for a refund !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts