Aldi Detector on sale Wednesday 30th December.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A few people usually looking for these.

1450924860_5995_10153893600296694_5571336034783246964_n.jpg

Sure they were 79 last time, even at 100, its prob the best new machine for the money.

Think I am going to get one , even though I have a Nokta Fors Gold :)

I had plenty of fun with mine fellas, they perform pretty good, just don't expect miracles from it and you'll be happy. I pretty much found enough with mine to pay for my CTX. I'm in a very busy area though with big ovals and lots of weekend sports, so there are a lot of finds to be had here, but for $100 though you can't really go wrong and should pay it off in no time.

Still waiting for someone to find a nuggie with one. Got mine 12 months ago and it's paid its way

I'm gonna try to git me one of those... I was told by an Aldi staff member that they sell like hot cakes - so ya gotta be an early bird, lol.
Be interesting to see if I can detect any coins that my el cheapo Jaycar MD missed.
Thanks for the heads-up, lol.

My local Aldi usually starts to put our Wednesday's specials on Tuesday night, worth a try ;)

They sell quick in some areas, but last year, in some areas where they didn't sell out, they reduced them down to $50. We bought 2 more at that price, and gave them away as Christmas presents yesterday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts