Wireless headphones for SPP

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzzieAu

I’m a bloke
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1450680950_20151221_163059.jpg
1450680976_20151221_163117.jpg
1450681001_20151221_163929.jpg
1450681034_20151221_165635.jpg
1450682192_20151221_170010.jpg

Wireless backphones that I can wear with a hat behind my neck. Nice and light too. "RAPOO" is the brand, model H3070. $65- $85 on fleabay.They come complete with a wireless transmitter and usb charging cables and they work surprisingly well.
Cheers Adrian. :D

Thanx for the suggestion, Adrian - those look good to me, so I just bought a set. Only $52.15, too!

Features:

Reliable 2.4GHz wireless connection provides up to 8 meters working range

With microphone (works in USB mode only)

Volume control function

Frequency response: 20~20KHz

Working voltage: 3.7V

Current: 50mA

Carrier frequency: 2404~2476MHz

Built-in 350mAh rechargeable battery

Charging time: ~ 2 hours

Working time: ~ 6 hours

Compatible with PC, laptop & cell phone etc.

Nice find, I only just got a pair of headphones, the RPG brand with cord, the cord is already annoying me & getting caught up.
How have these cordless versions gone so far, have you tried them out in the field or just done a quick test.

Hi ozziii, just got them today and tested inthe backyard at this stage, seemed to work ok. Going to our local diggings in the hills tomorrow,so will know a bit more then. At least I can wear a wide brimmed hat with these. been a bit hot here lately.

They sound like they might be a good set then. I went out for a few hours today & got the cord on my headphones hooked up on undergrowth & crap about 3 or 4 times, I can see why people like the headphones with the curly cords, the long straight cord is a bit annoying in bushy area's, but the wireless if they work well would be even better, be interesting to see how they go with the real soft tones & any interference.

Just got back from a swing at Chapel Hill today and I have to say I am rapt with these wireless 'phones. They are light and comfy and give a good response to a target with no lag at all. The tone is slightly more muted than my Whites ProStars, but with their own volume control you can adjust a whisper threshold to suit. The best part though is I'm not connected to the detector by a curly cord now, no more snagging, makes a big difference moving through thick scrub. Plus you can just put your machine down away from an area you want to rake without unhitching your phones,
best dollars I've spent on accessories for awhile :lol:

G'day all after reading this post I wanted a wireless set up for my sdc I could of got cheaper on eBay but I didn't want to wait so I went to jay car and got a digitech Bluetooth transmitter/receiver $70 and digitech Bluetooth headphones $80 got home charged them up and put them on my sdc I have a gold seeker booster set up on my sdc plugged into that they worked well then I plugged into phase tech adapter lead and worked good to earphones had plenty of volume adjustment built in them I went out to whipstick forest near home to try them out very good managed to pick up 2 tiddlers no cord was great but if need be ca. Plug headphones in as per normal very happy with set up also $150 compared to minelab set up $399 I also tried set up on my f1a4worked great ear phones and transmitter have 12hour run time 2hour charge very happy thanks for the post cheers Muk.
1489664317_image.jpg

1489664317_image.jpg

Latest posts