Fisher F5 Finds on the beach

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went away on holidays found this in the afternoon
1449467478_img_0473.jpg

I think that was the first beer I ever tried, Dad gave me a sip as a kid, and I swore to never drink beer after that. :D

Jason, I will shift your finds posts over to the members finds section. In there you can create a single topic for all your future finds with the F5, as this section is more to do with yaccking about detectors. :)

Good work mate. Can the f5 get into wet sand? I think they keys are hyundai excel arnt they?. And dont ya just hate those little alloy fruit drink caps... i hate them. They sound too much like a coin.

Goldpick said:
I think that was the first beer I ever tried, Dad gave me a sip as a kid, and I swore to never drink beer after that. :D

Jason, I will shift your finds posts over to the members finds section. In there you can create a single topic for all your future finds with the F5, as this section is more to do with yaccking about detectors. :)
Ok thanks

AtomRat said:
Good work mate. Can the f5 get into wet sand? I think they keys are hyundai excel arnt they?. And dont ya just hate those little alloy fruit drink caps... i hate them. They sound too much like a coin.
Just the coil mate.Mitsubishi keys,thanks mate

AtomRat said:

Good work, those small candles also sound and register just like a goldie :mad:

Latest posts