I find gold in your area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
by anyone living in the area of Leonora in Western Australia, there are several interesting places with gold ore.

I think some one missed the boat, by "tthhhaaaatt" much..... or so 86 said!!

Ramjet said:
Really? Wow your Information. Is GOLD.

I need an experienced and honest man who lives there, and may be there soon. or do I have to look for the owners of the land there.

everyone that lives there is a gold prospector, they probably wont welcome you.

userkc said:
Ramjet said:

I need an experienced and honest man who lives there, and may be there soon. or do I have to look for the owners of the land there.

Hi UserKC,

You are a nice guy, we have spoken a little bit in private chats.

But you are not going to have much luck in Australia, almost all of the gold deposits have been discovered, or sit on land that we are not allowed to access.

In Australia they have rules around what you can do with out having the correct licences. With out you fully understanding the laws in this country you are not going to have much luck selling your services.

As they say on gold rush... Test Test Test, Drill Drill Drill...

You might want to look at countries closer to you home in Novosibirsk, Russia.

All the best with your adventures...

Cheers,

DB

from what I understand where there is gold in the Lake Barlee one place is already known to the other two that are clear to me they are not.
I look here this map
http://www.ga.gov.au/image_cache/GA6886.pdf

I hope now a gentlemen's agreement, will likely land belongs to me via the internet convince the company that there is gold difficult without samples. I need someone with experience who would go and get a sample of gold. I'll show him exactly where it is. then we will think what to do next.

DropBear said:
userkc said:
Ramjet said:

Hi UserKC,

You are a nice guy, we have spoken a little bit in private chats.

But you are not going to have much luck in Australia, almost all of the gold deposits have been discovered, or sit on land that we are not allowed to access.

In Australia they have rules around what you can do with out having the correct licences. With out you fully understanding the laws in this country you are not going to have much luck selling your services.

As they say on gold rush... Test Test Test, Drill Drill Drill...

You might want to look at countries closer to you home in Novosibirsk, Russia.

All the best with your adventures...

Cheers,

DB

As I said earlier userkc. We are a very cynical lot and you will n I t have much luck in Australia. Every area you have mentioned is a very well known gold bearing area so your information is easily found with a quick Google search.

userkc I give you ten out of ten for persistence :D . The fact is I think everybody's taking the piss out ya .

one things for sure, gold is where it is , its not where its not and its not where it was because someone has got it.

I think your science is very similar to mine read up on a general area , look at a few maps and a google view , from that go there and then down a bottle of vodka and pass out , next morning get up off the ground and spin the bottle and where it points is where it is . :cool:

Give it a break userkc!
I think most would know 99% of the potential gold deposits in Australia are under EPM, MDL, mining leases etc;
A fortunate few get permission to enter a very few of those leases by agreement (usually for a percentage) and detect or have permission to pan on private land where there is no commercially viable deposit.
Other viable areas are being systematically worked by small to large mining companies.
You would be lucky to find an area that is not taken.
Before you post any more I would suggest looking at the available lands over the areas on the Australian Government Minerals and Resources maps for each State or Territory available on the web.
Not only do you have governmental regulations to consider you also have the Native Title claimants to reach an agreement with. Property owner agreements, application fees, rentals, exploration expenditure targets to reach and reporting commitments to contend with. Oh yea, and there's the EPA! (Am I living in Australia? or was it Russia?)

The only thing the most of us are hoping to find is a few grams whilst enjoying panning or detecting as a hobby. Most of us have done our research through the mineral resources and geological maps in each State or Territory.
Most of us will never expect to cover cost, one or two may be fortunate enough to find one of those very rare 10 oz + nuggets, (usually found in old areas mined out by the old timers who were known to miss a bit now and then).
The very hard working individuals who own their own leases deserve every ounce they get, sorry, no "Free Loaders".( most of them go broke).
Take your idea to the stock exchange if your serious.
Just to be on the safe side I have forwarded your details to the fraud squad, they can take it from there.
Alaska may be more worth your while. ;)

My fettish is copper. Shame the techique doesn't find it, especially around the Telfer area in the first posts.
Jon

Russia does not allow private owners and citizens to dig for gold, only companies. It may be we will have a law passed that will allow anyone from the field with reserves of less than 10 kg. having a private license. in Russia there are those who are looking for gold and produces itself, the State applies the poachers, the state confiscates dredge, washing appliances, gold and imprisoned.

if someone doubts your area that you control where you know and believe that there is gold, I will show you where it is.

Australia's higher density of geological events and the same number as in the whole of Eurasia, which would examine the geology of Australia in terms of need to spend the same amount of attention and effort as in the whole of Eurasia. Australia Square at seven times less than Eurasia.

there is an approach that facilitates significantly the search field, the analysis of geodynamic conditions, there is the situation for gold, Oil, Gas, by radioactive elements.

Just one question.
How warm do your Summers get over there.
It is a friendly question Comrade.

Tathradj said:
Just one question.
How warm do your Summers get over there.
It is a friendly question Comrade.

in Siberia in the summer heat, sometimes even hot, up to + 30 C for several days. in late September snow falls and melts only May. from May to September season, people searching for gold.

question about the money, I did not understand. This new place of gold to sell his company and the money divided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts