I find gold in your area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha , now I'm sure we have a comedian amongst us,
That's an outline of the whole Lal Lal state park and you haven't even high lighted the main gold bearing deposits are.
Good luck to you if your thinking of doing this for a living but please don't give up your day job.

I am keen to very have a detail of main area of Yambulla NSW.
It this will save the walk many kilometers down hill the to find it.
Waiting. :) :)
, Yambulla NSW.
, .

YA zainteresovan , chtoby ochen' yest' detal' glavnoy ploshchadi Yambulla NSW.
Eto eto spaset khod'by mnogo kilometrov vniz Khill , chtoby nayti yego .
Ozhidaniye . Ulybka ulybka

I think GeoVic would do a better job and without the smartarses Ooops! me included :8

stoyve said:
Lal Lal state park

Lal Lal gold field

I outlined part of it is significantly larger.
I'm not going to fully outline.

userkc said:
stoyve said:
Lal Lal state park

Lal Lal gold field

I outlined part of it is significantly larger.
I'm not going to fully outline.

The gold area is very sparse in Lal Lal and I believe every member on PA could pin point a patch with more accuracy than than you did ie: an entire state park.

Tathradj said:
I am keen to very have a detail of main area of Yambulla NSW.
It this will save the walk many kilometers down hill the to find it.
Waiting. :)

yambulla difficult to understand for me than others, please specify area.

Yambulla

1447742924_image.jpg

stoyve said:
The gold area is very sparse in Lal Lal and I believe every member on PA could pin point a patch with more accuracy than than you did ie: an entire state park.

in those areas where I have yellow and red can be found all the gold in the area but this does not mean that the whole area is gold. These areas are marked by me on the geodynamic situation in which the deposits were formed, to me they are clearly visible and understandable.

I remove all pictures from this branch today, then just for the money.

He found gold in this thread! I would provide more, but you guys have, paid him enough dirt :cool:

I'm finding a buyer, it is possible to predict in detail the small areas where the gold is, to specify where they lode and the bush.

Well said RJ - the last 3 pages of cynical comments should have indicated to userkc very early on that Australians have a finely tuned "bullshit radar"

It occurred to me that he was fishing for credit card numbers etc but thought give him enough rope and he'll hang himself! and he did :D

casper

casper said:
Well said RJ - the last 3 pages of cynical comments should have indicated to userkc very early on that Australians have a finely tuned "bullshit radar"

It occurred to me that he was fishing for credit card numbers etc but thought give him enough rope and he'll hang himself! and he did :D

casper

Well you know me by now. I always give people more chance than they probably deserve but by then they have put it well beyond doubt. Didn't even have to ban anyone. ;)
It'll fade away now.

Ramjet said:
casper said:

casper

Well you know me by now. I always give people more chance than they probably deserve but by then they have put it well beyond doubt. Didn't even have to ban anyone. ;)
It'll fade away now.

May be not... perhaps he can show me where my retirement nugget is resting in Dunolly.....

casper

Ramjet said:
casper said:

casper

It'll fade away now.

'Twas a good effort by userkc but Lucky Streak still holds the title ;)

Wow userkc, u predict a lot but deliver very little unless we pay. I wish you could have been by my side when I met my ex-wife, u could have saved me from heartbreak, and a lot of money? Anyway I have to go feed the little lepracorn living in my backyard, he has promised me a pot of gold tomorrow for my troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts