Looking for dryblower in WA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone on here have or know of a dryblower for sale. We need something like 15 tonnes an hour bigger. Even one that needs refurbishing would be OK - a wreck even!

In WA is preferred.

Thanks.

Thanks Grubstake. It's a bit pricey for us to be buying new. Me being an old mechanic and my offsider being a boilermaker/welder we were thinking more of "recoverable second hand, pre-loved but well hammered". :)

Wedgetail said:
Thanks Grubstake. It's a bit pricey for us to be buying new. Me being an old mechanic and my offsider being a boilermaker/welder we were thinking more of "recoverable second hand, pre-loved but well hammered". :)

Then I'd suggest you talk to the bloke running the Gumtree adverts that I linked above. His advert says, "These machines have successfully worked the Western Ausralian gold fields for over 30 years," so he'd likely know where many ended up. Given the current mining industry downturn, somebody out there might be very happy to convert unwanted old equipment into quick cash.

There used to be a monthly national magazine of used/new industrial equipment that was available at most newsagents. That could be a good place to look if it's still published. You could also make inquiries with the auctioneers who handle minesite clearance sales and the like. They'd probably have databases of unsold/upcoming inventory that might include suitable gear.

A little advice on your bloke from Gosnells - I am speaking from first hand experience - his name is Glenn and his product is beyond a joke. Tech screws and poor weld, under powered motor with no suitable air cleaner setup ..the dirt didn't even hit the trays and that that did wouldn't reach the conveyor rather go under it and block it, the list goes on. He does no testing and quite frankly is clueless. You will need months of blood sweat and tears whilst modify and strengthen it. Every time it breaks down his shoddy engineering is revealed and believe me it's some head shaking stuff.

There's a bloke called Haas somewhere around Perth - night and day.

Hello Wedgetail,
Are you still after a large dry blower ?
We have one that will do 15 tons plus per hour its very large and robust.
Has 6 riffle trays with constant air flow, 2 cyl Lister air cooled motor, 3 kva brand new electric
powered motor fitted to shaker screen (eliminating the use of belts).
Extremely solid unit on full length skids that I drag around with a loader.
Its located at Balagundi/Bulong area and welcome to look.
If you still need one please send an email to Email address removed, against forum rules. Please use the email button
thanks G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts