Victorias goldfield maps, Rushworth, Wedderburn, Moliagul and more

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice old map greencheeks, thanks for posting. Though I did notice it was absent of any X's? Would you mind re-posting after said map has been amended? Better yet, just PM me an amended image of the map or the coordinates ;) :D What ever is easiest :p
But seriously, That is a great old map :) I never thought I looked at maps much until my kids started drawing maps of where we've been or places they want to go. Young cartographers in the making :D
Now I think of It, I'm always drawing my own or scratching them out in the dirt while camping :/ Observant they are :)

I just took a peek at your channel GC. You have been busy over the last few days? Keep'em coming mate. Always appreciate new Vids on YouTube. Especially informative ones :) on GOLD :D

Edit- And our wildlife :)

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/quoszj4hJh4[/video]
No x marks the spot lol sorry NeoGeo, though this map is marked with colour where most of the gold was found which always makes it them more fun to read.. and if you look closely you will see areas marked with a pen and the tip is that is where nuggets where found with detectors..

Latest posts