AtomRats Detector Findings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 hours sieving, 1926 Merchants & Co bottle :)

1484477454_14844772828680.jpg

1484477488_14844772954561.jpg

1484477516_14844773543112.jpg

Nice bottle AtomRat,it is a Marchant and Co.There is one for sale on Gumtree for $30.Apparently the wheel looking logo at the bottom is actually meant to depict a slice of lemon.

AtomRat said:
Eldorado said:
Nice bottle AtomRat,it is a Marchant and Co.There is one for sale on Gumtree for $30.Apparently the wheel looking logo at the bottom is actually meant to depict a slice of lemon.
Cheers for the info Eldorado! Mine worth more than $30 though.. because I say. ;) :D
Absolutely worth more than $30 mate.I have a beautiful green Rudolfo Wolfes aromatic schnapps bottle that an antique dealer offered me $15 for and I told her it is worth more than that to me.

Cheers for uploading the photo silver! Upside-down..upside-down :lol: ( feel free to flip it right way up mods! I cant sorry :( )

Went and sieved till my arms turned to jelly and then the mrs sliced the top portion of her index finger on some pottery 8) I did suggest she wore gloves before we started but nooo.. :lol: Anyway, was lucky today and scored a nice padlock, buttons, a sun and Australia military badges and some more bottles. One of the bottles has "5ozs SPECIAL BATTERY OIL, THOMAS A EDISON ltd, SYDNEY NSW" embossed onto it. (closest to camera bottle) My partner also found a few buttons, bottles and the fork, except the short digit, had a ball!

Latest posts