New Whites detector ????

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it seem like Whites need to just either say they are making a new detector or not, I also think a few of their other machines either need a really good make over or start bringing out some more new stuff, both VLF & P.I. There seems to be a lot of brands on the market with some very good detectors that are gaining a very good following, lots of people haven't even heard of Whites & considering Whites have some great detectors then that could be a lot more sales. Some advertising of there detectors wouldn't hurt either, not just the P.I machines but the VLF's as well, & some more shops selling them wouldn't go astray. Something need to be done to make Whites a well known brand here.

I hope for White's sake they can get on the PI bandwagon and be a success competing with Minelabs best machines, they need a shot in the arm. On a side note I hope their new machine will work with Minelab coils!!

Yeah even though the TDI Pro Oz is a good machine, Whites need something more up to the spec of the GPX 5000 atleast, preferably better & able to handle using larger coils better. Plenty of coils available already with MJ & RB coils plus some Nugget Finder & Coiltek coils, no real need for the Minelab coils to work with them is there.

Found out some more info about this so called new detector, there isn't one, the person who posted on facebook must have got a little confused. Brian was just having more mods done to his TDI Pro Oz, for stability & small gold etc & was waiting for the detector to be sent back for some more testing. So no new model.

I spoke to Whites a while back and they said there was nothing on the way at present, Some one else here insisted there was and went and sold all his machines based on what a Person connected with Whites was telling him that was 10 weeks ago and still nothing has turned up,
I did try to warn people about it along with many other rumours but most prefer to believe the rumours, I know that member had to buy another machine so he could go detecting, Tough market, Aye.

Yeah I wouldn't go selling stuff in the hope something new was going to be released.
As posted earlier in the thread, it was just hear say & I posted here to try & find more info & never said it was a certainty.
While it would be great if it was true, its only a rumor & should be treated as such until there is an official announcement made.

That's right mate, Like you I still carry on as normal until Whites say otherwise and if they do bring out a new one I will sell some Organs on Ebay and then buy what ever they come out with,

John

I would definitely be a player for a new detector from Whites if they get one out before spring, I recently sold my gpx4000 and will be upgrading to either a 4500 or 5000 if Whites doesn't come up something real good at a decent price.

mxt sniper said:
I would definitely be a player for a new detector from Whites if they get one out before spring, I recently sold my gpx4000 and will be upgrading to either a 4500 or 5000 if Whites doesn't come up something real good at a decent price.

I would not Change my Pro so if they do bring out a new one I will just buy it as well, lol

Don't make me choose, I can't cope with the stress, :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was pretty happy with the gpx4000, however the prices on these used are taking a beating now, going down fast, due to new re-issue 4500 prices, so I decided to upgrade while I could still get a decent price out of the gpx4000 I sold it with bare minimum extras and only 11" mono, I kept all my best accessories, extra new gpx battery, covers, coils, etc. to use on a 4500 or 5000. Hoping for a gpx 5000 at a great price by spring. Watching the classifieds. Also watching to see what Whites might have to offer in a new pi/hybrid. Never know.

Latest posts