Nokta Fors Gold + information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dear Valued Members:

We are proud to announce that the new FORS GOLD + is available for pre-order now including a FREE 5'' DD coil.

Built on the famous FORS platform, the FORS Gold+ offers advanced gold prospecting capabilities. Operating at 19kHz frequency, the FORS Gold+ features a new advanced All Metal Mode with iSAT (Intelligent Self-Adjusting Threshold) and 2 discrimination modes (Fast & Boost) all designed for harsh ground conditions. The two included waterproof Double-D search coils make the FORS Gold+ the best choice for prospecting in rivers and streams as well.

MSRP: $799

PACKAGE CONTENTS
FGP26 Waterproof Search Coil (26 cm x 14 cm (10x 5.5) DD
Also includes a FREE FGP13 Waterproof Search Coil 13 cm (5) DD
Extra Lower Shaft
Headphones
4 AA Alkaline Batteries

OPTIONAL SEARCH COILS AND ACCESSORIES
FGP26C Waterproof Search Coil (26 cm x 14 cm (10x 5.5) Concentric
FGP40 Waterproof Search Coil (39.5 cm x 33.7 cm (15.5x 13.3) DD
Carrying Bag
Weather -Resistant Cover
AC/Car Charger & 4 AA Rechargeable Batteries

Please also find attached the product brochure.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask or contact me at [email protected]

http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php?topic=28243.0

1444336862_index-2.jpeg

So all they have done is up the Frq. by 4 khz and fixed the slow VSAT ?

Goldpick said:
PhaseTech said:
Hmmm, may be time I moved on a bunch of old beepers

Sounds like a plan, I know how much you liked that little Tesoro of yours. ;)

What do you mean "liked"? :p Still love it. My only two issues are the high tone of it, and that start up battery check!

Thanks for that. I did think it was a bit too encouraging. I emailed Dilek and asked her to qualify the price.

Thanks for that mbasko. I'm hoping they'll do a Pro Pack like the one sold at the moment. I want that 15x13 coil.

Latest posts