XP Deus suppliers in Victoria

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi People,

the internet doesn't seem to be supplying much info or maybe there's not much to find.
Anyone know of shops selling the XP Deus in Victoria?
There's a supplier in Perth but closer to home (Melbourne) would be better.

Best regards

Robert

Robert Le Mal said:
Hi People,

the internet doesn't seem to be supplying much info or maybe there's not much to find.
Anyone know of shops selling the XP Deus in Victoria?
There's a supplier in Perth but closer to home (Melbourne) would be better.

Best regards

Robert

Some of the Folks here have had Mixed Dealings with Some Suppliers, some good some bad, Hopefully they will chip in their findings Soon.

John.

I don't know what the dealers are selling, as I struggled to get a detector out of the Oz distributor after a very lengthy and unnecessary wait. Unless the distributor/dealer can 100% confirm that they have current stock, much more pain free to buy direct from France, even if it does cost a little more. :)

The distributor is still seeking other Australian dealers to stock the Deus, you often see them advertising as such in the Gold, Gem & Treasure, so as far as I know, Vic doesn't have one as yet.

At least the option to purchase from abroad is still available to us, unlike the current situation with US manufacturers dictating who you can and cannot buy from. In my case I thought I would support an Australian business buy making my purchase within Oz, but unfortunately that transaction was disappointing and frustrating to say the least. Hopefully things will change as the brand becomes more established here, but that will be up to XP on how that happens.

Ridge Runner said:
So What Are You Paying for these Machines In OZ??

john

Depends on what circumstances they are bought under, who you deal with and what combination of gear is ordered. There were some forum specials thrown about a while ago for a few hundred less than retail (not on this forum), though I ended up foregoing that offer due to other circumstances. The retail price for my combination is usually around the $1900 mark in Oz, whether dealers here have room to move on the retail pricing, you'll have to contact them to confirm pricing.

To purchase my combination of gear from a French dealer, the pricing is around $150 more than the Oz retail, plus shipping and taxes, though once again that may vary depending on who you are dealing with. :)

I did have a look at Regtons, but as you mentioned they didn't seem to specify worldwide shipping, and the exchange rate with the pound is pretty rough at the moment. If I bought my combo of control box, ws4 and 11" coil from Regtons, it would cost 1309 which is about $2790au plus p&h and taxes. That is around $800-900 more than what I paid, so probably better off dealing in Euros with the more favourable exchange rate. :)

Goldpick said:
I did have a look at Regtons, but as you mentioned they didn't seem to specify worldwide shipping, and the exchange rate with the pound is pretty rough at the moment. If I bought my combo of control box, ws4 and 11" coil from Regtons, it would cost 1309 which is about $2790au plus p&h and taxes. That is around $800-900 more than what I paid, so probably better off dealing in Euros with the more favourable exchange rate. :)

well after a quick call I can get that set up for 1129.00 and without the remote its 665.00,, So I am thinking if a person wants the smaller or Larger Coils that would be a good way of getting some spares etc, lol

Today I am ringing France to order a second XP DEUS, Had an order with previous XP Rep. waited 2 months then saw the heads up people were having with same dealer. Stopped payments, paypal dispute finished, waiting on credit card to refund.
It is a good time for someone in Vic to step up and be a distributor.
Best detector I have ever used.
winnemucca

thank you for the comments people.

Managed to find a second hand XP Deus from a shop in WA. It arrived Thursday morning.
Very different machine to the CTX. Will start a thread later today in the appropriate section to show what I've found and share my first thoughts on this machine.

Robert