New photography hobby #Pics

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1478947761_img_20161112_214621.jpg

Hey GT,
Once again, thanks for the great pics,
I particularly love the contrast of light from the foreground to the background in the last pic mate.
Keep it up.
Cheers Steve :)

stoyve said:
Hey GT,
Once again, thanks for the great pics,
I particularly love the contrast of light from the foreground to the background in the last pic mate.
Keep it up.
Cheers Steve :)
Still a rank amateur mate and I have a style that doesn't really gel with everyone, but I appreciate your kind words again. One day I'll get around to participate in a professional course on both taking them and editing them but I enjoy having a play.

Mate, its like anything worthwhile, it takes a lot of time and patience to reach a standard that you can be satisfied with but its the journey you go on that is often the greatest reward.
Ps: l also love that last water shot too mate ;)

Hopefully not repeating my uploads, I can't remember what I've posted up over time.

Just picked up on this thread. Great pics GT, I love the black and white ones reminds me of when I was a kid looking at old family photos. Not that they captured contrasts as you have just a few old regular heads of the day. Any chance you could describe a bit about each photo. Thanks for posting

What do you want to know mate?
Location is pretty easy one to add info. My shooting and editing is sloppy but I try and take a shot anyway. I blow my colours right out and I like to blur the lines so when I look at them there is less distinction between everything, that it's flat and colorful like a painting. Most of my favorites are long panoramic pics with clearly defined subject, heavy colors and as much light work as I can capture to make the shot work, with little tiny areas of hidden things. I have shots that show tiny horses galloping one side, and cows heading for shelter on a mountain range just before a storm. I have a beach shot where the next beach over you can see the surfers chasing the break and a little brother and sister building a sandcastle and running up the beach. But these shots are hard to wait for, so here you have the rest. I'll try and get in a few of the panoramic ones below but the quality of representat ion of the true image will be very poor.
If you let me know what you want to know about any shot just ask.

Latest posts