Bundy Ben, X-terra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit quieter this afternoon. Still didn't come home empty handed though. :)
1440491743_image.jpg

Found my 1st coin spill, 11 coins in a 20cm patch. Pity the were all possums & frillnecks but still it was a blast.
I nearly didn't dig it too becuase intially readings were bouncing around & thought it was something big.
Also my record of 15 coins for and hour & a half.
Didn't get out the big camera tonight so sorry about the quality.
1440591580_image.jpg

Ramjet said:
Prices on coin rings.

925% silver Florin is $50
50% silver Florin is $40
50% silver rams head shilling is $30
80% silver round 50c is $70
if you provide the coin it will be $20 per ring
Also if you have a specific coin in mind let me know and ill see what i can find

im not a jewellery type of person but im going to have a look at my old coins now cause these rings are awesome.
might have to get a few.

Ramjet said:
Prices on coin rings.

925% silver Florin is $50
50% silver Florin is $40
50% silver rams head shilling is $30
80% silver round 50c is $70
if you provide the coin it will be $20 per ring
Also if you have a specific coin in mind let me know and ill see what i can find

great prices :)

I tell ya what I have found lots of, empty artist paint tubes. Must of found 30+ in the last few months, all on the old areas too.

Friday, only 2 more working days till Monday!!!
Went back to the patch again but decided to walk away 50m from the copper patch that I was doing the last few afternoons.
1st to pop was a 2c & thought here we go again but just a few meters away was the penny and then I was smilling away.
1440752380_image.jpg

Found a cool little pill box too.
1440752434_image.jpg

1440752461_image.jpg

Next "laugh at my foolish self" moment was when I pulled out a piece a plastic with LDNR PARK on it. I pondered why they would make such a thing for a park,,,, & which park could it be??? Bloody fool. Finally the penny dropped (actually was the shilling hole), that is was off an old automatic car. -_-
1440752719_image.jpg

Latest posts