Bundy Ben, X-terra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome Ben... Made me laugh :lol:
Isnt that just typical. Glad to hear your missus is interested enough to have a go ;)
And what a find :D
give her a pat on the back from me
Cheers

Thanks fellas.
I actually ask her later if she was keen to have another go sometime, here was half a smile but don't know if it was a "you gotta be kidding" or a "yeah let's do that again" smile.
I guess I will find out over the next few days, see if her arm is sore.. Would make Christmas pressie nice and easy :)

Ya gotta ease her onto it BB,... otherwise she will end up sore and sorry,..and that'll be the end of it. ;)

Ramjet said:
Sandta said:
Hey Ben maybe you could turn that florin into a ring or a pendant ... That could be a great presy , very personal

I know a guy that does great coin rings.
Got a picky of his work at all RJ,...and costs etc,... and does he charge a fair price to change that favored find into exquisit jewelery ? :eek:

I know it's $40 for a 50% silver florin ring. I'll get other prices or for those on FB it's Australian Pre Decimal Coin Rings. The 1963 is mine, he finished it today :D

1440247349_fb_img_1440247251034.jpg

1440247372_fb_img_1440247269965.jpg

1440247390_fb_img_1440247284966.jpg

1440247408_fb_img_1440247304973.jpg

Thanks lads... Great idea!! I have seen these bouncing around the threads. Impressive work & great price. Only ever had 1 florin till yesterday.
Off to swing the wilds..have a great day.

On a 10 day straight roster, yuck!! But the bright side is I get to finish at 4pm. Just gives me about an hour and a half before dark.
Went and sample another strip of land and just walked in a straight line till dark. Plenty of Virgin country trash finds but also came across 7 coins for the session.
Certainly brightened up what was an ordinary day.
Plenty of lead nuggets, must have been old roof flashing or something... At least it was a bit different to lead heads for a change. :)
1440406023_image.jpg

1440406070_image.jpg

Nah Siver, it's chrome plated, concave and bottom is larger than the top. Might have been like an old dress piece for a tap base or something.

Latest posts