Eldorado Gold Concentrates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep we all had fun trying to get rid of sand ,but kids were excited about all the little bits of gold

I got 3 bags. Panned 2 last weekend and the other one yesterday. In total there was about 0.8gr plus one small picker that did actually register on my scales at 0.03gr! Happy customer.

Great idea DT! Can we still order some now?
Also, where can I get a snuffer bottle?

Hey Tom big shout out for delivering such a good product!

Lots of great pictures and stories from people having a lot of fun finding the good stuff. Myself and Georgie from Canberra will be ordering some to help fund a good cause/hobby. I take my 6 year old out prospecting once a month highbanking/riversluice and detecting, we sometimes find a fair bit and other times we just sample for future trips...Still waiting on that 100 ounce nugget (Next trip I'm sure ill find it!)

With these samples you can get the family, friends involved which is great to see, so keep on doing what you are doing mate!!!
Look forward to more posts/pics from people's finds in your cons.

Got mine today thanks Tom.

Sure is harder then it looks in videos

Like I said "Sure is harder then it looks in videos" ;)

I have a turbo pan and a normal 1 and prefer the normal. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong

Hi Tom.

Is it still available. I'll flick you an email as I'm still a newbie on here. Thanks

Hi all. I'm looking to purchase some of Digger Toms concentrates, but haven't had a reply email from him. Does anyone know if he still sells his cons and wether he's still using the email [email protected]?

Cheers :)

Redzap01 said:
Hi all. I'm looking to purchase some of Digger Toms concentrates, but haven't had a reply email from him. Does anyone know if he still sells his cons and wether he's still using the email [email protected]?

Cheers :)

Maybe he's out getting more concentrates :p
Message or email him through the forum.
His concentrates are great, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers,
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.