Show us your camp set-up

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As per the title suggests, use this topic to post up pics of your camp set-up.

Well when we first started heading out we were slumming it:

After a rainy night :mad: and general consensus that the tent could barly fit 1 kid let alone 2 men :rolleyes: we upgraded.

This one at least has standing room :D and does not take as long as the smaller tent to put up though on a windy day it is a pain.
The in-laws just got a caravan though so I think I may need a tow ball soon :D

We try and get away for 4 days each fortnight.

A002.jpg

F117.jpg

Top set up !!!!! It would take Me 4 days to set it up ! Reason being I'd Pi$$$$ off as soon as I get there searching or fishin !!!

L/R

1369560954_optimized-tuena_anzac_weekend_2013_006.jpg

1369561031_optimized-tuena_anzac_weekend_2013_008.jpg

After a hard days digging, Chris the chef has dinner all taken care of. Perfect as usual :D

We normally set up for a week at a time so its a camper and a big arse tarp. We have a picture of our camp on google earth out at Glenbawn dam.

Has anyone else found there camp on google? I thought it was pretty cool lol

32 6'15.24"S 151 1'2.48"E

Camp1: Back of the car
01jokerscamp0bv.jpg

Camp2: Back of the car and a Lean to
campbed1tj.jpg

Camp3 quick erect tent
bb3008fv1.jpg

Camp4: tent
rivertectk.jpg

Camp5 Camper full set up for 10days +
fullcamp.jpg

Immaculate 1 owner Jayswan i got for 11/10th of jack 2 years ago, it had only travelled about 3000k.
lucee.jpg

kemjak57 said:
I could live for a good while in those camps. Luxury!! Isn't it great to get out there and enjoy it. HOW'S THE SERENITY!!! :D :D

I have always loved the bush, my wife tolerates it. The peace and quiet is fantastic, i love a fire, my guitar and a whiskey before bed :D

Tuena the week before the Gathering.
Night camp
Austent Rv5
Allways take enough to feed an army.

1369576329_tuena_camp_with_mitch.jpg

Marty ,,,Try sleepin on the beach at Stockton and it will cost U $250 ,,,,, Another of OUR RIGHTS GOOORRRRNNNNN !!!!!!!!

L/R

Redfin said:
We try and get away for 4 days each fortnight.

Redfin

That tan coloured reclining adjustable chair in the top photo is THE MOST COMFORTABLE CHAIR I HAVE EVER OWNED . bar none

:D

In fact i have worn out two of them

Highly recommended to any of you guys n gals reading

Latest posts