Fors Gold- Fors Core or RACER

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day folks, I have been doing a fair bit reading and getting Square eyes watching Video's on YT on the Two Fors Machines, But I must Say The Racer has got me stirred up Because My sites are like Blacksmith shops and I need that Fast recovery, I think there are about 5 or 6 maybe more machines that can be Put in the Same Class as these Rocket ships, If you are use to working with mainly PI machines Then you are going to be In for Quite a Shock if you get your has on one of these,

But without Dragging the Top name brands into the Topic, In junk filled sites I can see these machines being the Best Accessory to the GPX which means you will still be on the gold As Opposed to cutting your Trip short or moving Camp. Having Owned 90% of the Top machines and messed around with the other 10%, The Racer Seems to have put the Sparkle back into detecting, For one they have Released it and right away and they have about 4 coils to go with it from a little 5"/130mm, A 5X10 (my Favourite) to the Standard 7X11, and A Huge Monster, Lord Knows what size that is??, When you Consider How slow things move in the Detecting World it's Quite remarkable that Racer have released a Full Kit in such a short Time and I don't think they have finished yet,

I have been checking out that 5X10 coil, it has the Mounting Lugs set slightly rearwards which makes it perfect for poking around under Bushes and Rocks and the Finish is about the best I have seen, If this is the level of things to Come then I want one of these,

So my question is, Has anyone given these a go out Chasing Gold.?? And how did it go ??

John

Latest posts