Me & my at pro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 hours for a 1921 hp & a snippet of silver.
1438836130_image.jpg
1438836176_image.jpg
The hp has raised marks some sort of corrosion The slither has Republic on it any ideas.

if you have played fallout 3, then you would see the funny significance, of that bit of coin :) If not, then this reply is just weird lol

Hey Dave it's Charlie from the beach earlier today I have a go find 20 and I enjoyed talking to u... Where was that park and maybe one day would u mind teaching me some tips thx ;)

Hey Dave it's Charlie from the beach earlier today I have a go find 20 and I enjoyed talking to u... Where was that park and maybe one day would u mind teaching me some tips thx ;)

Sure thing Charlie. Welcome aboard. Introduce yourself to the Forum there are a lot of helpful people here with more knowledge than I but I will help where I can. Cheers. Dave.

Great effort on the pre-decimals, nice to see a few silvers in there as well. If you are hitting pennies, the area most likely hasn't seen many detectors in the past. :)

Ramjet said:
Nice work cleaning out "my" parks Dave :D

You sure that silver ring is a junker?
It has red stone & yes it is silver. 925. Bit bent though. So now i have found a Gold-Silver & brass rings in the same park. Guess you guys overlooked this one I should have kept note of all finds there.

Latest posts