Me & my at pro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for your comments I got out on Aus day for a while mainly looking for new sites came across a old house site in the bush nothing but a bit of slab 2hrs later and this is what I found.
1485599055_img_0003.jpg
1485599072_img_0004.jpg
. Cheers.

New ground to swing over is always interesting Dave, nice going. The 7.62 blank cartridge looks like it could be unfired??????????????????
Cheers, Sinhof.

Hard yakka in the long grass. Swinging between tussocks. At least it was raining so the ground was softened,glad they were shallow. Cheers.

Double thrippies Dave, great score ! 8) :cool: :cool:
sure to be much more (take the whipper snipper nect time) there ! :p ;)

Wow Dave, nice silvers :p :cool: :cool:
and followed by the goblin horde :eek:
was a goblin horde :party: :eek:
still ,.... imagine if they'd a been all silvers for a moment. 8) :p :lol:

Well done Dave :Y:
Your dedication in this heat is admirable ;)
..... and you were well rewarded for your efforts
An awesome coin spill regardless
Just imagine what it could just as easily have been
Next time mate ... next time

Thanks guys. Yeah Silver checked all 5c for thrips. no. & no 1950 silver. Sandta , when you see a chance take it. (Day off). I wonder if Rocket knows anything about this goblin hoard. ???? Cheers.

Yeah Mackka me either pitty about the BB count. But that's coin shooting for ya. Will take a long time to top that coin count. Cheers. :D

Bizzare, maybe someone was trying to dispose of them, or kids playing pirate treasure - still a bit of excitement regardless of the denomination. :)

Thats double the amount of my BB hoard, that I found last year Dave, you must have a stronger goblin than mine! Awesome, its fun to dig to them all out :) I keep my hoard together in a bag, its almost like a trophy to me lol

Latest posts