THE REVOLUTION IS HERE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1434507149_p1040387.jpg
1434507170_p1040388.jpg

Hi just got my hands on a Nugget Finder 14 inch proto type evolution coil
there will be test coil in the dealers with in the next week or so regards john :) :)

Nice one. Can't wait to see some side by side tests with the coiltek elite. I'm sure they're both going to be similar performance wise. Do you have any idea how the price will compare? Guessing this will be similar also.
Nice finds mate. Impressive depth on that size gold for a 14

so far I am happy with the coil I will find out a price and post it .Its a good weight to use I am just trying old ground at the moment see what it comes up with regards john :)

1435033870_dscn0371.jpg
Todays finds the more I use this coil the more I like it, it is quiet to use you just have to keep on the ground balance regards john :)

yes I used tracking the other day when it was bad I was speaking to a mate that was using a elite coil and on the same day he had to use tracking
I must admit I like to run fixed regards john :)

No I have not Nenad some of the pieces that I got today were so small for the depth I am very happy with the way the coil preforms there are some people taking a elite and a nf out this weekend to test them I may see if I can join them

Hi John, have you used the Elite? If so how do the 2 compare? I'm still waiting on a demo NF to turn up :(

Yes I have it was only for 1 day and I was impressed with it the weight factor was my concern it had a good positive target responce
some members on the other forum are going to do a test with the 2 coils I am going to see if I can go with them
I have friends that are very happy using the elite coil regards john :)

Looking forward to the results! I have used the Elite for a day also and was impressed, the weight isn't a deal breaker for me but if the two coils are close enough in performance then obviously I'd rather be swinging the lighter one. Are you having any problems with the indentations collecting dirt etc.?

TimAu said:
Are you having any problems with the indentations collecting dirt etc.?

That is my concern as I did own a closed in or solid 14" round advantage mono which keep collecting dirt and etc which annoyed me no end.

Actually they are good once you have the target in your hand you can place the hand full of dirt in the indentations and use that part of the coil to find the target .I have not had any trouble with the indentations as far as collecting dirt regards john :)

Latest posts