Biggest SDC Nugget

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the idea of second prize for the smallest piece. Wifey found a bit that doesn't register and looks like a tiny gold shot .cant put photo up cause says to big but have done before but I'm a bit of a tech mungbean.

Cant work out how to get my pic up it keeps saying file to large but got a awesome 15.14 grammer today at over 10 inches with sdc :)

1438074327_2015-07-28_19.02.39.jpg

That is one nice lump of gold :cool:

How did it sound and was it in virgin or turned over soil?

Hey wally it was in a surfaced area just sounded like a nice small bit of gold or lead shot clear signal but once i got down 6 inches or so it absolutely screamed like trash.. another 5 inches or so and prying bedrock/shale apart out she came. Was good signal at that depth with sdc couldn't of missed it..

Thats exactly right shingles, i was still a good 5 inches or so away when i called it for trash but finished the dig anyway just to make sure.. sounded exactly the same as the 2 bits of trash before hand that took ages to dig out as they were similar depth and in the same ground. All 3 targets sounded the same from initial signal to bein in my hand. Dig EVERYTHING!!!

Latest posts