Biggest SDC Nugget

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally69

Paul
Reaction score
The race is on to see who can find the biggest SDC nugget for 2015.

Feel free to post your largest nugget to date and boast with a new post when you beat your personal best.

I'll start with my largest to date

1433493083_image.jpg

I'll get mine on the sales and post asap wally. Not sure we should be have a seperate thread though, pressures on and people will be watching, and it's more competition!!!

I suppose we should do the right thing and invite Retirement to post his MODEST sdc nugget as well? :lol:
Hey retirement, how about posting that lovely nug up again on here please mate?

Everybody else join in, the more the merrier.

Teemore, Golddigg@ has nominated you as a contender???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm OK with anyone swinging the blue machine posting up some gross nugget totals. I think its fantastic to encourage some pressure to dig out the pics, there's been a few good finds away from the forum I've seen the sdc owners beaming about. It would be a mistake to under rate the sdc on bigger (multi gram and larger) gold, it has happened! I'll see if I can get permission to show a few pics off for inspiration.

Threads only been up for half an hour and the pressures already growing wally :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah, i also reckon we should show our spoils from a session if we want to keep everyone keen even if they aren't big. just so long as there with the 2300?

Let's keep this thread for the big SDC nuggets, after all, that is the way nature intended them to be ;)

Most people will look in the show and tell thread for the handfuls of gold you need to show off next week. I'll be looking here for your big one :D

When the pressure gets too much I will just have to look at mine upsidedown to dream of that big one.

1433507460_image.jpg

Ok, fine by me wally. Depending on how i get on out in he field, this might be my last post here, fingers crossed and with coil low to the ground, i might be back.

I am sure it will be the first post of many RS

the top photo looks a bit like a fish with a tooth ache

It does wally haha. Look at it the other way (top photo) and it looks a bit like a ducks head.

Well done to you all. Picked up my brand new SDC from miners den Bendigo today, so I hope to join you all on this thread in the not to distant future. Being new to the game I would just settle for anything gold and shinny on my first trip out. Now comes the hard part, figuring out where to go? Geelong is just as far south from the grounds as you can get.

Congrats again boys.

Latest posts