The Rockin Yobskin.....Yehaaaa

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you'll be sorely missed Myazma, all the best for your future endeavours, perhaps you could pass on your wealth of knowledge to the local boyscout group.
Cheerio :)

Ha, I thought u were doing the camera, but no worries, do you think i'm up to the task mate?

Do I have to learn any script too.....and what about Stevo, he's gotta say something too.????

You are more than qualified Cecc...steve will be in it! Gota have me mates in it! Im thinking of a story line that will give every one a good chuckle.....so it will take some skill to pull off?
But im sure we can do it......short film.

Make sure you get a shot or two of hotdogs and your hat yobs, it's all part of who you are.
Looking forward to your motion picture mate.
Cheers Steve :D

hahahah the old peg legs, well looks like we know what part you're playing Tribs!! Actually if you remember Klinger on Mash, he had little peg legs, maybe that nice chiffon red dress with a mink stole.

Who... Yob's ?.... he hasn't popped in since early July.... and his last post was in Feb this year. So thete could be some waiting involved (but I have been known to be wrong). :)

Murder2692 said:
Hey mate any chance of a chat about history or Gympie??
Perhaps you should head on over to the introduce yourself forum amd start a thread telling somethings about yourself.... what you do and what started you off on the road etc. :Y:

silver said:
Who... Yob's ?.... he hasn't popped in since early July.... and his last post was in Feb this year. So thete could be some waiting involved (but I have been known to be wrong). :)
I have quite often wondered what happened to Yobs and his mate Cecc? Did we upset them?

Eldorado said:
silver said:
I have quite often wondered what happened to Yobs and his mate Cecc? Did we upset them?
Yobs and lenny are still around. I still see them both and are both involved in other interests. No bad vibes from them just drifted away a bit

Thanks for the update Tribsa,pleased to hear the boys are ok and we did not upset them.Lenny is a bit of a character and I always enjoyed his posts.Say Gday from me.

Latest posts