The Rockin Yobskin.....Yehaaaa

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job mate, I did have a wooden one ohhh just over 20 yrs ago, hand made out of wood, from an old miner in Ballarat, just like the old timers did, it was a beauty, but left it behind somewhere when I moved from the Snowy, still kicking myself.

Hi yobskin, just wondering, where did you get the pump bit on the side of the box?

Hey Yobskin next time I come up can u bring the rocker, and show us how it works maybe give me a go on it, haven't worked a rocker for over 20 yrs.

Cheer

Len

Hi Myazma, I bet you can't pan and sieve as fast as the rocker, I've seen it in action, when we took the Banjo up to Gympie, man that thing can move some dirt.

the old rocking cradles have been around for a while mate gold grabber and another company in the states have been making them for a fair few years now.

Hahaha it is my own design...much stronger.Double tired....
Highbanking isnt an option for me...but i bet you cant seive and pan quicker than the rockin yobskin... the video i made was just a demo ....in the field i run it much faster.
Happy hunting mate

cecc said:
Hi Myazma, I bet you can't pan and sieve as fast as the rocker, I've seen it in action, when we took the Banjo up to Gympie, man that thing can move some dirt.
Hi Cecc, while I applaud your defence of your newly found fossicking guru, and who wouldn't with such a famous hat, but in all reality you haven't seen me pan so I'd happily take that bet and your money at any time, and exactly what do compare the rockers capacity to 'move some dirt' to.

G0lddigg@ said:
the old rocking cradles have been around for a while mate gold grabber and another company in the states have been making them for a fair few years now.
Awesome info right there

Hahaha i like a challenge :D ...Oooweee we got a live one here!
Well i aint no guru.. and cecc aint defending me he has seen the rocker in action besides thats what mates do. I had the idea before even seeing the yanks version but i did view them just so i wouldnt make the same mistakes they have and my idea was better...Australian made. ;) we just do it better! I will do a new video for ya...
If your so quick at panning why did ya buy a highbanker?

All in all leave my HAT out of it.... 8.(

A mans word is his everything...just like his hat.
Well im glad you can follow plans and bend some alloy into a channel? Looks hard bet you felt chuffed.
I understand quick hands and i bet you got them now! :lol:
Your last phrase didnt answer my question and is completely off chops?
Is there somthing else you wanna get personal with... care to take me to the dance?

Hahah you gotta laugh, for one Yobs has been my mate for quite some time, when you know the capabilities of your equipment you don't have to enter into unfounded rhetoric with people. No Myazma haven't seen u pan, quite true, as it's just as true you haven't seen a full blown working for some hours or the rocker.

If you go back to the banjo video and take a look at that, it could move some dirt, that was with 2 of us working it, Yobs was working the rocker by himself, at one time Tribs was shoveling for him, that's what mates do, and boy as I said before, the tailings of the rocker was I reckon more than ours on the banjo, that is how it is...believe it or not.

And....I think the 3 of us very well understand the meaning of prospecting, and we love it, and no you're wrong again, Spot X is a prospectors dream. And we sampled and had a ball, and ohhhh we found gold, good gold.

I reckon with one bucket of dirt each, with you on a pan and Yobs on the rocker, by the time the rocker was finished, you'd still be shaking your head and looking at your pan of dirt while Yobs was sitting down rolling a smoke, and having a cool one.

Mate you're not in the running.

Have a good day.

Latest posts