The Rockin Yobskin.....Yehaaaa

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will do a pro video on thursday i will have some one to help.
I am impressed with it... how ever this model wont fit in boot unless you drop the chairs forward...easily fixed. A younger gentleman of 76 had no problems giving it a whirl.

G0lddigg@ said:
nice one yobs, good smooth action there, youve given me the inspiration/push i need to finish my own.
Thanx mate ...i hope you do ! Its given me fresh luv for prospecting...not much effort not rushed no noisy pump...the material was nasty hard pack clay mix and it broke it down. My spray jets on the hb doesnt like this stuff.
A true treat on the back hahahahaha

yobskin said:
G0lddigg@ said:
nice one yobs, good smooth action there, youve given me the inspiration/push i need to finish my own.
Thanx mate ...i hope you do ! Its given me fresh luv for prospecting...not much effort not rushed no noisy pump...the material was nasty hard pack clay mix and it broke it down. My spray jets on the hb doesnt like this stuff.
A true treat on the back hahahahaha

I hear ya mate. With little time spare lately ive been classifying into a bucket and running through my angus into le trap at home with a bilge. Peaceful prospecting

I will do a personal video of it when i can get mrs yobskin down the creek...i would like to give you all a good laugh.
I couldnt get my prospector on in that one...5 takes later! Typical camera man didnt know if it was recording half the time...hahahaha was funny watching him cross the creek and climb grassy bank...i was laughing hard.
Im going back down to creek Saturday? If anyone wants to come for a dig...enough water to run sluices.

Hey Yobs,
When I come on up there I usually have 4 cameras on me, If you want we can sort out a vid if you want too, Starring the Rockin Yobskin and Rockin Yodskins creator.
Well done and will certainly be a quiet, smooth running machine.
Cheers
Brad....

Hahahaha ok brad....we can make a couple!!! A series of prospecting shinanigans ....everyone will have a lil yella running down there leg... :D

:lol: I think Zach will be the main character for sure.
Just a quick question, How many litres does the hand pump produce on the rocker?
Just trying to get a bit of a feel and the possibilities of the pump.
Brad...

Just thought id say .... the rockin yobskin has landed me more gold in the past 6months than a whole year of sluicing.
And my back loves it...no more breaking it down in buckets no more water flow problems...i can take 40L up a hill recirc it all day... yes it is a little bulky but its lite weight and self classifying.
Clean out is a dream when pickers are staring at you in the top box...
Im not losing gold now and it feels great..... my kids are going to operate it today and im not worried a bit.

Well proof is in the pudding lads i ran through 3 wagons of some ones recent tailings and still scored...with recirculated water thick as mud.... :lol:
We even made mud pies with it... :cool:

Hey yobskin, local Gympie fella here.. Just started getting into prospecting and learning the basics, as well the great history of this town that comes with it.. Getting a hold of a license in the up coming week, seems fairly simple with qld gov website.. So I should be able to get going soon..

More then keen to come out and help down at deep Creek/Mary etc I'm just out near Nolans, so fairly quick drive for me.. I really like seeing that you are out there trying to get people involved, cleaning up the rubbish, stopping people destroying ground and leaving areas the way they found it if not better.. Really does show you appreciate your town, unlike some others..

Maybe I could exchange being helping hand for some teaching ;) I got a good skill with metal craft and welding so I'm more then happy give a hand with that and get my own gear together, obviously being legal to when I get the low down on what and what not too do..

Looking forward too getting out there and giving it a go, As well as helping out! :D

Cheers Cody

I have been over a few of his threads, great reading gave me a few laughs too.. Only makes me more determined too get out and give him a hand just even just too gain some better knowledge cause i'm always keen to learn something new... Did try too PM him but i can't figure out how to message, not sure if its just my post count or either i set up my account wrong.. Looking forward too getting out there! :D :D

Cheers
Cody

Latest posts