Trommel for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headsup,

No grizzlies, no need. It will take a 5-6" rock! How big of a rock do you want to put on your shovel?

The drum does have a 40mm lip at the end to stop any material coming out!

The mesh is steel, never had one wear out or deform, in fact mine is still in the same condition as it was when i built it years ago!
16-20mm rocks deform that mesh lmfao! Are you sure you know what your on about?

The leg supports are 2mm oversize. Never had a problem.

Yes any old piece of crap can catch coarse gold, mine have no problem in catching the flour too.

I have about 30 of these out there so far and have never had a complaint.

Yes there is a lot of crap out there on the market at the moment, plenty on the facebook pages and e-bay.

I don't believe there is any comparison between theirs and mine.

Cheers

Hi, I would like to purchase one of these mate.. how do I contact you?

Johny40 said:
Hi, I would like to purchase one of these mate.. how do I contact you?

Use the email function under his avatar, you won't be able to PM him till you have made 10 posts on the forum.

I can't see a email function...I don't seem to have a message from Hardyaka...man im dumb ...lucky im good on a shovel . Still want one of these tho. Any help would be good lol

You've gotta have got to have ten posts up before you can email other members Johny40 and you've only got two according to your above post.

Reactions: Muk
You need to have 10 posts before the email option will appear. Once you have 10 posts you will see an email option near avatar's in posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.