14 NF

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1430983469_11225822_10206738349567941_252867928_n.jpg

haha beat me to it.... was just about to pop Paul's pic up :) too quick oldhand... yep its 14 inches of disco joy :)
cant wait to get my hands on it.

Paul loves his Nugget Finder coils, he has a
bag full of them from his training days.

Just sent him a message about the weight.

Wonder if its his.

Wolfau said:

Wonder if its his.

Yes Paul put this pic up this afternoon in trublue mate hes testing as is Ray Hall.

G0lddigg@ said:
Wolfau said:

Wonder if its his.

Yes Paul put this pic up this afternoon in trublue mate hes testing as is Ray Hall.

Thats fantastic.

The old 14" is about 840 grams.

G0lddigg@ said:
claim is lighter deeper sharper on small gold.... i,m excited.

Time to sell some coils.

Hope they come out with a whole new range
of coils rather than just the 1.

Nope got pipped at the line actually...:( was supposed to be two arrive and only one came. The one that came had the other blokes name on it... gutted. .. took the coiltek elite out for a spin instead

Spewing mate.your time will come I'm sure :) I heard the new coiltek is supposed to be OK too but I'm guessing this NF is light yrs ahead.

k man said:
Spewing mate.your time will come I'm sure :) I heard the new coiltek is supposed to be OK too but I'm guessing this NF is light yrs ahead.

I was pretty much prepared to buy the coiltek instead if it was good. I dont like being told two weeks and waiting 7.

To be honest i wasn't overly impressed with the coil it was falsing quite a bit in the grass.

Yeah right? Was the grass very wet, I wouldn't have expected that with the litz wire my standard 14 nf doesn't false at all in those conditions from memory. and I would only expect the new one to be only better.can't believed u have had to wait 7 weeks.that would drive me nuts.I would have been tempted to pull the wallet out for the new coiltek too.maybe best try to hang on a little longer to get a good test on both.good luck