xterra 705 gold pack to find coins

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozjono

jonathon
Reaction score
hello i bought a xterra 705 gold pack comes with the 10.5 18.75kHz DD Coil which i want to find gold with but there are more coins in the area i live so will proberly resort to finding coins most of the time ,so what i want to know is can this coil find coins or do i need to buy another coil any help would be appreciated

Ozjono said:
hello i bought a xterra 705 gold pack comes with the 10.5 18.75kHz DD Coil which i want to find gold with but there are more coins in the area i live so will proberly resort to finding coins most of the time ,so what i want to know is can this coil find coins or do i need to buy another coil any help would be appreciated

Hey Jono

The 10.5" inch DD 18.75 is a great coil for most applications and its water resistant.
The 18.75khz 10x5 elliptical would offer some advantages over the 10.5 but its not water resistant.

If you wanted to focus on coins then the 7.5 khz 10.5" DD may offer some handy advantages due to the lower frequency ..

But what you have already will do the job quite nicely..

If you want to go on the hunt for small nuggets, the 6" coil is a beauty, I have one on my 705 and I swear by it.

Latest posts